BREAKING:Iran's President dead after helicopter crash

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Some of y'all yelling "Free Iran". Iran doesn't get free unless the USA wants it free. They created Iran as we know it in the 70s. Same with Afghanistan. So unless if benefits the US, Iran will never be "free"...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Give me a good conspiracy theory, brehs.
The Israelis shot that shyt down?
Perhaps the CIA orchestrated it all?
Do we blame the fog and walk away?

Iran's cruelty to women has been particularly awful in recent years. Will that change going forward?

My ongoing conspiracy theory is that the Oct 7th Hamas attack was funded and coordinated by Iran through its proxy Hamas. Furthermore Iran did so on the behest of its ally Russia. The why: the Oct 7th attacks were meant to do exactly what it did, provoke Israel to overreact and invade Gaza in such a manner that drew international rebuke for them and their primary ally and benefactor America…the timing was meant to coincide with the run up of the U.S. presidential election because Moscow knows the war in Gaza puts POTUS Biden in a very precocious position politically… with the intended consequence of Trump, who is suspiciously Pro-Putin and anti-NATO, being re-elected…Russia/China/Iran wants Trump in office before WW3 proper cracks off….American intelligence of course knows all this, and called the shot on the the Iranian president in retaliation

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ongoing conspiracy theory is that the Oct 7th Hamas attack was funded and coordinated by Iran through its proxy Hamas. Furthermore Iran did so on the behest of its ally Russia. The why: the Oct 7th attacks were meant to do exactly what it did, provoke Israel to overreact and invade Gaza in such a manner that drew international rebuke for them and their primary ally and benefactor America…the timing was meant to coincide with the run up of the U.S. presidential election because Moscow knows the war in Gaza puts POTUS Biden in a very precocious position politically… with the intended consequence of Trump, who is suspiciously Pro-Putin and anti-NATO, being re-elected…Russia/China/Iran wants Trump in office before WW3 proper cracks off….American intelligence of course knows all this, and called the shot on the the Iranian president in retaliation
I can certainly see this angle. Another possible motive is that Russia knew this would take America's attention off the war in Ukraine.

My personal conspiracy theory is that Israel and Saudi Arabia had knowledge of the Oct 7th attacks prior to it occuring. Israel knew that if they overreacted in Gaza it would put political pressure of Biden and make it more likely that Trump is reelected. Saudi Arabia and Israel both favor a Trump presidency. Saudi Arabia in particular because all the shadowy business deals Trump was engaged in.

Almost every authoritarian country favors a Trump presidency. Russia, China, SA, Israel etc. A weakened America gives them a window of opportunity to takes risks they wouldn't have previously.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Some of y'all yelling "Free Iran". Iran doesn't get free unless the USA wants it free. They created Iran as we know it in the 70s. Same with Afghanistan. So unless if benefits the US, Iran will never be "free"...
The Iran of the 70s died with the Shah…once the US freed access to swift and all the overseas reserves, they’ve had no influence.
It’s bizarre that all of those Iranian senior officials were riding in the same vehicle, where was the risk management officer?

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can certainly see this angle. Another possible motive is that Russia knew this would take America's attention off the war in Ukraine.

My personal conspiracy theory is that Israel and Saudi Arabia had knowledge of the Oct 7th attacks prior to it occuring. Israel knew that if they overreacted in Gaza it would put political pressure of Biden and make it more likely that Trump is reelected. Saudi Arabia and Israel both favor a Trump presidency. Saudi Arabia in particular because all the shadowy business deals Trump was engaged in.

Almost every authoritarian country favors a Trump presidency. Russia, China, SA, Israel etc. A weakened America gives them a window of opportunity to takes risks they wouldn't have previously.
The US also blew up the nordstream pipeline. Netanyahu presented a new economic corridor with a dam being built through Gaza. The US is behind that as means to hurt Russia and China economically.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Give me a good conspiracy theory, brehs.
The Israelis shot that shyt down?
Perhaps the CIA orchestrated it all?
Do we blame the fog and walk away?

Iran's cruelty to women has been particularly awful in recent years. Will that change going forward?
That bum Ayatollah is still there so no, nothing changes

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
brehs..........wtf??

:dwillhuh: explain please

If a helo has an IFE (in flight emergency)...the pilot and copilot execute memorized procedures followed by a detailed checklist.

That takes time and very intuitive and calculated decisions.

Considering that they were at a high pressure altitude and low visibility and possibly low on fuel due/ past their bingo point...

Low vis complicated things and they had to push through probably relying on faulty sensors to get the president landed.

You can't land on mountains.