BREAKING hezbullah was hit by another wave of exploding devices, as walkie-talkies used by the group blew up in homes, cars and in operatives' hands

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Why are you choosing either side? If you are a Black person, neither side gives a damn about you.

Also, we do not know if innocent people are also being hit by these attacks. If the device is exploding, then anyone else near the person (In a line, crossing near them, etc) could also be harmed. A person who has nothing to do with the war, nothing to do with Hezbollah.
I've seen folks post this verbatim...this is war and there are going to be casualties. It's unfortunate for sure.

Also, I love the irony that folks in here are calling it a terrorist attack...against a terrorist group.... you can't make this shyt up :mjlol:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
And those tweets are fukking stupid

China DOES pose a security threat

Put the fukking granola down
You're right they pose a threat because now it's cool to blow up people's phones remotely, thanks to Israel's precedence.

Intelligence agencies know how to do this shyt. They didn't do it before because it breaks many international laws and sets a precedence for terror attacks.

Russia can now feel comfortable blowing up phones in Ukraine. India can do the same in Kashmir.

Many countries will look at this TERRORIST attack and say, "well if they can do it, we can too"

No sane person should be caping for Israel...at all. It's a racist, terrorist state.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You understand so little about the world. Mossad's actions create 10x more jihadists than they kill, they don't "wipe out" anybody. You've never understood that if you want to stop creating more jihadists, you have to STOP the oppression and violence.

There are others who have killed more than Mossad has (like the USA in their invasion of Iraq) and all it did was INCREASE terrorism. If the USA killing 600,000 didn't wipe out terrorism, then how many do you think Mossad is going to have to kill to do it?

What an ironic analogy. The entire Batman franchise FEEDS off of the Joker and Batman both staying alive, they compliment each other. Batman never kills Joker in any major storyline, though there's one minor line where Batman finally snaps and kills Joker.....but only after a war where all of Gotham is destroyed first.

LMAOOOOO

WITOUT MOSSAD THE WORLD WOULD BE RAN BY ISLAMIST EXTERMISTS WHO HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE

U DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THESE PEOPLES IDEOLOGIES ARE ROOTED IN WANTING THE WHOLE WORLD TO COWER TO ISLAM? THEY ARE PRETTY OPEN ABOUT IT CHAMP.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT “OPPRESSION” …. THE FACT THAT U THINK HEZBOLLAH GIVES HALF A SHIIT BOUT WHATS GOING ON WIT “PALESTINIANS” IS FUCCING HILARIOUS…. THEY HAVE MUCH BIGGER GOALS. I KNOW THIS CONFLICT IS ALL NEW TO
U BUT SOME OF THE IDEAS U HAVE ARE STRAIGHT UP HILARIOUS AND ITS CUTE HOW NAIVE U ARE.. BUT ALSO SCARY.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Has it been confirmed if this is software or hardware related? Hardware I can see but not sure how they were able to get it in the hands of their ops but software I can't wrap my head around how that would be possible...

I’m probably wrong but it probably has something more to do with the hardware/firmware, removing tolerance limits, and changing how the device uses its battery, etc.

It wasn’t too long ago that we were finding out that pacemakers could be exploited using other medical devices in close proximity.

Anything electronic can be “hacked”. It’s like the wire where they figured out what brand of phone they were using and it was open season on their wire taps. You realize everyone is using a device, you figure out how to get into the device, then start re-tuning things

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Diabolical small hats planting explosives into devices on some heisenberg shyt:mjtf:

gus-fring-hector-salamanca.gif
:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAOOOOO

WITOUT MOSSAD THE WORLD WOULD BE RAN BY ISLAMIST EXTERMISTS WHO HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE

U DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THESE PEOPLES IDEOLOGIES ARE ROOTED IN WANTING THE WHOLE WORLD TO COWER TO ISLAM? THEY ARE PRETTY OPEN ABOUT IT CHAMP.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT “OPPRESSION” …. THE FACT THAT U THINK HEZBOLLAH GIVES HALF A SHIIT BOUT WHATS GOING ON WIT “PALESTINIANS” IS FUCCING HILARIOUS…. THEY HAVE MUCH BIGGER GOALS. I KNOW THIS CONFLICT IS ALL NEW TO
U BUT SOME OF THE IDEAS U HAVE ARE STRAIGHT UP HILARIOUS AND ITS CUTE HOW NAIVE U ARE.. BUT ALSO SCARY.

This is the part I think most people overlook. Bin Laden stated it very clearly in that manifesto he wrote that people went nuts over a few years ago. The idea is to convert the whole world to Islam. As long as America, the "leader of the free world" doesn't embrace Islam and implement it into its governing then the US and Islamic nations will always be at odds

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is the part I think most people overlook. Bin Laden stated it very clearly in that manifesto he wrote that people went nuts over. The idea is to convert the whole world to Islam. As long as America, the "leader of the free world" doesn't embrace Islam and implement it into its governing then the US and Islamic nations will always be at odds

YUP .. HAMAS CHARTER AS WELL

ITS MIND BOGGLING HOW PEOPLE OVERLOOK IT WHEN THE RADICAL MUSLIMS ARE VERY TRANSPARENT ABOUT IT

BUT THE RADICAL MUSLIMS SEE LIMP WRIST LIBERALS AS EXTREMELY DUMB AND EASY TO MANIPULATE, SO THEY HAVE A SIDE STRATEGY OF CREATING CIVIL UNREST AMONGST THE WEST BY PERPETUATING A FRONT OF “VICTIMHOOD” .. THEY TRY TO GET OTHERS WHO FEEL VICTIMIZED BY THE WEST TO SYMPATHIZE WITH THEIR “STRUGGLE” .. DESPITE THEIR PRIMARY STRUGGLE BEING THEIR FAILURE TO IMPLEMENT SHARIA LAW WORLDWIDE .. ITS LIKE ONE BIG SOUTH PARK EPISODE.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
This is the part I think most people overlook. Bin Laden stated it very clearly in that manifesto he wrote that people went nuts over a few years ago. The idea is to convert the whole world to Islam. As long as America, the "leader of the free world" doesn't embrace Islam and implement it into its governing then the US and Islamic nations will always be at odds
lol the whole world will not convert to Islam , just like they won’t convert to Christianity, just like the Nazis didn’t take over the world etc.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
lol the whole world will not convert to Islam , just like they won’t convert to Christianity, just like the Nazis didn’t take over the world etc.

THAT DOESNT MEAN ITS NOT THEIR GOAL AND JUST BECAUSE IT WONT HAPPEN DOESNT MEAN THEY WONT DESTROY EVERYTHING IN THEIR PATH TO ACHIEVING THEIR VISION

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A DELUSIONAL GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ARE BRAINWASHED FROM A YOUNG AGE TO BELIEVE THAT ANYONE WHO DOESNT ADHERE TO THEIR IDEOLOGIES ARE STANDING IN THEIR WAY

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LMAOOOOO

This is 100% true, tho