BREAKING hezbullah was hit by another wave of exploding devices, as walkie-talkies used by the group blew up in homes, cars and in operatives' hands

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Did for a long while, I forgot details how they caught on to his courier but was an interesting story. He was most wanted man on the planet, spent billions looking for him so it was only a matter of time
In the movie Zero dark Thirty they said homie was wilding in Kuwait buying Lambos and shyt.

That was probably cap But it makes sense. The weak link is always the little bro you ask to do something small.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hezbollah,Hamas and the axis of evil can never be wiped but a dent can be put into islamist terrorism. I don't support mossad or Israel but I do support the permanent end or redirection of violent islamism.
As you said neither Islamic terror or Zionist Militarism can be abolished both feeds on the other.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They both do. If you read up on how the Jews aided in the transport of slaves, held slaves, and how they treated the black Hebrew women from Ethiopia, you would also know that the Jews are just as bad.

The Arabs had their own slave trade, the Jews participated in the western world slave trade. Both continue to mistreat Black people, Isreal also aids in training cops over here how to mistreat us, along with what they did to support Apartheid in South Africa. The Arabs have a particular name for us that pretty much means slave.

I hounded on all of this, because quite frankly neither side deserves our concern. Still, I do have a problem with indiscriminate attacks like bombs. Israel are using Terror attacks just like the Terrorist organizations. Doing that means, there is a very good chance that innocent people will also be harmed. So that is my problem with what is happening, the same problem I have with Hezbollah using indiscriminate attacks that harm non-military objectives.

NOI PROPAGANDA THATS BEEN THOROUGHLY DEBUNKED

JEWS HAVE STOOD WIT BLACK FOLKS AND WERE INTEGRAL DURING CIVIL RIGHTS

ARABS HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT USE BLACK FOLKS AS POLITICAL PUPPETS

HUGE DIFFERENCE

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Yep it's always the same. A nikka that you trust either gets mad lazy or tries to make money by getting a cut rate deal or they are simply pressed into backdooring you.

Happens since the beginning of time.

Reminds me of dude in the wire got tired of making em trips for the burner phones and started buying in bulk :ohhh:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This is an act of terrorism. The fact that it hasn't been condemned is unsurprising
Israel trying their best to start a war before the elections
IMG-0818.jpg

AmeriKKKa = The United States of lsrael

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Hezbollah,Hamas and the axis of evil can never be wiped but a dent can be put into islamist terrorism. I don't support mossad or Israel but I do support the permanent end or redirection of violent islamism.

THE LAST SENTENCE IS CONTRADICTORY

IF U SUPPORT THE END OF RADICAL ISLAM THEN U SHOULD UNEQUIVOCALLY SUPPORT MOSSAD

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
True but that's not the full story, Arabs are also tribal and beef based off country and Islamic sect.

Arabs kill other Arabs and black people too, fukk that area.
Yes fukk that area meaning the entire middle east

The only middle east I care about is the one in east Baltimore

#HYON #notmyfight