BREAKING hezbullah was hit by another wave of exploding devices, as walkie-talkies used by the group blew up in homes, cars and in operatives' hands

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
SO WHEN MUSLIM RADICALS TOOK OVER IRAN….

THAT WAS BECAUSE OF JEWS TOO?

Muslim radicals overtook Iran because the USA overthrew the very popular secular PM Mosaddegh so they could install the idiotic pro-USA Shah in his place. Iranian dislike of the Shah and western interference in Iran is what gave Muslim radicals their power there, power they never would have had during a popular, secular, pro-Iranian government. The fact that you didn't know that's what I was talking about shows how out of your depth you are.

YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WTF U TALKIN ABOUT

SIT THIS ONE OUT SPORT

Notice how you couldn't respond to ANY of the debunks I made of your idiocy except to show your ignorance of Iran. :mjlol:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
ASK ANY NON MUSLIM PERSIAN WHAT THEY THINK OF ISRAEL

PROLLY OUR BIGGEST ALLIES OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.

BECAUSE THEY KNOW OUR STRUGGLE N ARE ROOTING FOR US HARD

BELIEVE THAT

I’m pretty sure most Persians in and outside of Iran think highly of American and Israel citizens. It’s the governments they don’t like.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
JEWS NEVER SPREAD THEIR IDEOLOGIES LIKE WILDFIRE WHILE FORCING OTHERS TO ADHERE TO THEIR WAYS..

There's an entire Holy Book where Jews brag about wiping out the men, women, and children of opposing nations in one conquest after another. Often specifically saying that everyone must adhere to Jewish ways or be killed. There are incidents where even Jews are killed merely for marrying someone of a different race, and it is not only justified but praised.

Was that a good thing or a bad thing? You keep ducking that question.

And lol at bragging that Jewish conquest never got very far. They used to claim their Messiah would lead them in military victory over the entire world. They didn't get anywhere due to low numbers and military weakness, not for lack of desire.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
There's an entire Holy Book where Jews brag about wiping out the men, women, and children of opposing nations in one conquest after another. Often specifically saying that everyone must adhere to Jewish ways or be killed. There are incidents where even Jews are killed merely for marrying someone of a different race, and it is not only justified but praised.

Was that a good thing or a bad thing? You keep ducking that question.

And lol at bragging that Jewish conquest never got very far. They used to claim their Messiah would lead them in military victory over the entire world. They didn't get anywhere due to low numbers and military weakness, not for lack of desire.

WAIT .. ARENT U CHRISTIAN? LMFAOOOO

U TALKING BOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT, WHICH U ADHERE TO?

:dead:

THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS “RACE” BACK IN THOSE DAYS.. YOU WERE EITHER WITH GOD OR U WERENT. AND THOSE WHO WERENT ARE THE “OTHER RACES” YOURE SPEAKING OF.. RACE AS WE KNOW IT TODAY IS A MADE UP SOCIAL CONSTRUCT. GOOD JOB RACE BAITING THO.

AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN.. JEWS NEVER BELIEVED THEY NEEDED TO TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD AND SPREAD JUDAISM EVERYWHERE LOL. QUITE THE CONTRARY. IN THE BIBLE ERA, WE TOOK OVER A TINY PART OF THE GLOBE FROM NATIONS THAT PARTICIPATED IN INCEST, IDOL WORSHIP, RAPE, AND ALL SORTS OF EVIL + DEBAUCHERY VIA THE COMMAND OF THE MOST HIGH.

SO YES, ISRAEL BEING THE JEWISH PEOPLES PROMISED LAND IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ENTIRE WORLD BEING THE MUSLIM PEOPLES PROMISED LAND IN THEIR MINDS LMAO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Muslim radicals overtook Iran because the USA overthrew the very popular secular PM Mosaddegh so they could install the idiotic pro-USA Shah in his place. Iranian dislike of the Shah and western interference in Iran is what gave Muslim radicals their power there, power they never would have had during a popular, secular, pro-Iranian government. The fact that you didn't know that's what I was talking about shows how out of your depth you are.

Notice how you couldn't respond to ANY of the debunks I made of your idiocy except to show your ignorance of Iran. :mjlol:

AGAIN.. BLAMESHIFTING

IRAN GOT RAPED BY THE MUSLIM RADICALS BECAUSE THE JIHADISTS SAW AN OPPORTUNITY AND WENT IN

VICTIM BLAMING IS SOME HOE SHIIT

“THAT WOMAN GOT SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BECAUSE HER PARENTS DISLIKED HER OLD BOYFRIEND AND A NEW MAN CAME IN TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER VULNERABILITY AND RAPED HER! ITS THE PARENTS FAULT!!”

LMFAOOO

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
WAIT .. ARENT U CHRISTIAN? LMFAOOOO

U TALKING BOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT, WHICH U ADHERE TO?

:dead:

I think that slaughtering women/children and committing genocide is wrong, and I think it was wrong when the Israelites did it too. There are many ways in which Jesus pointed out that the Jewish people had not had the right idea of God.

Do you think that conquering all those people and slaughtering their women then taking their children as sex slaves was right or wrong? Why can't you answer that question?

AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN.. JEWS NEVER BELIEVED THEY NEEDED TO TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD AND SPREAD JUDAISM EVERYWHERE LOL. QUITE THE CONTRARY. IN THE BIBLE ERA, WE TOOK OVER A TINY PART OF THE GLOBE FROM A NATION

Breh, your own holy books says that your kings tried to take more land but they GOT BEAT. Israel didn't willingly choose to stand down, they just lost one military engagement after another and kept getting conquered. For much of history Jews were openly praying for a Messiah that would lead them to military victory over all enemies. Stop this ridiculous false history, no one believes your bs.

"I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession
You will break them with a rod of iron; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.
Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth.
Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.
Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment."

Is that expressing a desire and intention to rule over all the nations? Was it read that way by Jews? Yes or no?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
AGAIN.. BLAMESHIFTING

IRAN GOT RAPED BY THE MUSLIM RADICALS BECAUSE THE JIHADISTS SAW AN OPPORTUNITY AND WENT IN

VICTIM BLAMING IS SOME HOE SHIIT

Where the fukk is the "victim blaming"? How is USA the victim? The "opportunity" was there because the USA destroyed the country and used the CIA to overthrow their rightful, well-liked leader and then installed their own puppet.

You keep making one trash post after another.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I think that slaughtering women/children and committing genocide is wrong, and I think it was wrong when the Israelites did it too. There are many ways in which Jesus pointed out that the Jewish people had not had the right idea of God.

Do you think that conquering all those people and slaughtering their women then taking their children as sex slaves was right or wrong? Why can't you answer that question?

Breh, your own holy books says that your kings tried to take more land but they GOT BEAT. Israel didn't willingly choose to stand down, they just lost one military engagement after another and kept getting conquered. For much of history Jews were openly praying for a Messiah that would lead them to military victory over all enemies. Stop this ridiculous false history, no one believes your bs.

"I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession
You will break them with a rod of iron; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.
Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth.
Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.
Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment."

Is that expressing a desire and intention to rule over all the nations? Was it read that way by Jews? Yes or no?

WAIT .. SO U ARE SPITTING BLASPHEMY ON MOSES? AND U CALL YASELF A CHRISTIAN??

:snoop:

ANYTHING COMMANDED BY GOD IS OF COURSE RIGHT.. AND HOWEVER U WANA INTERPRET IT IS UP TO U.

FORTUNATELY I SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE, SO U CAN NEVER BE ON MY LEVEL IN TERMS OF UNDERSTANDING THE BIBLE.

YOUR ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS ARE RETARDED- U TRYIN WAY TOO HARD.

AND YOUR INSISTENCE ON CAPING FOR RADICAL ISLAM IS DISGUSTING..

BUT NOT SURPRISING COMING FROM U.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Where the fukk is the "victim blaming"? How is USA the victim? The "opportunity" was there because the USA destroyed the country and used the CIA to overthrow their rightful, well-liked leader and then installed their own puppet.

You keep making one trash post after another.

THE USA IS A VICTIM GENIUS..

DESPITE HOW U TRYNA SPIN IT, AMERICA AINT HAPPY WIT IRAN AND HOW THEY OPPRESSING THEIR OWN CITIZENS UNDER RADICAL ISLAMIC RULE.

U GETTIN YOUR SHIIT PUSHED IN ON THIS TOPIC.. QUIT WHILE U CAN STILL WALK.