BREAKING hezbullah was hit by another wave of exploding devices, as walkie-talkies used by the group blew up in homes, cars and in operatives' hands

ReasonableMatic

Daps
They intercepted the shipment from the Taiwanese company in Hungary

They didn't magically hack the devices with pegasus malware they interfered with the supply chain.

Hungary is the weak link Orban is friendly with Netanyahu
Naah, let’s use proper accurate wording.

Viktor Orban (Hungary 🇭🇺) is an European arm of the
Judeo-Christian army of The United States of lsrael.

🔼 VIKTOR ORBAN, Hungary 🇭🇺 Judeo-Christian arm.. ⬆️

Designed to spread White Supremacy under the Judeo-Christian banner like ALL Far Right European leaders are dog whistling right now.

The European Far Right elite are forming like voltron under the Patriots for Europe banner as the European Judeo-Christian arm.

Notorious extreme right White Supremacist Geert Wilders of PVV from The Netherlands is another example of their members.

These are the power plays Judeo-Christian White Supremacy is making on a global scale we can see when we ZOOM OUT.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
IF U SUPPORT THE END OF RADICAL ISLAM THEN U SHOULD UNEQUIVOCALLY SUPPORT MOSSAD
ISRAEL IS THE ONLY HOPE TO WIPE OUT THESE JIHADISTS THAT U SUPPOSEDLY HATE LOL

You understand so little about the world. Mossad's actions create 10x more jihadists than they kill, they don't "wipe out" anybody. You've never understood that if you want to stop creating more jihadists, you have to STOP the oppression and violence.

There are others who have killed more than Mossad has (like the USA in their invasion of Iraq) and all it did was INCREASE terrorism. If the USA killing 600,000 didn't wipe out terrorism, then how many do you think Mossad is going to have to kill to do it?

ITS LIKE SAYING “I WANT THE JOKER DEAD BUT I DONT ROCK WIT BATMAN!”

What an ironic analogy. The entire Batman franchise FEEDS off of the Joker and Batman both staying alive, they compliment each other. Batman never kills Joker in any major storyline, though there's one minor line where Batman finally snaps and kills Joker.....but only after a war where all of Gotham is destroyed first.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
ISR managed to put explosive materials in them before they purchased them smh
I know they said it but I don’t believe that :beli: sounds rather convenient

Just a way to calm the public from feeling like we all are walking around with an explosive device

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Has it been confirmed if this is software or hardware related? Hardware I can see but not sure how they were able to get it in the hands of their ops but software I can't wrap my head around how that would be possible...

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
So what’s stopping China from doing this to folks right now, Google and Apple ?
:mjpls:
all this shyt has backdoor tech the next world war will be crazy
LOOK AT ALL THE RETARDS ON THIS FORUM

“ISRAEL IS TAKING OUT TERRORISTS WHO WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA!!! WHY WONT NO ONE COMDEM THEM?!??”
:sadcam:

THE COLI YA’LL
manufacture a grievance so you can whine like a girl instead of enjoying your W Jew brehs