BREAKING hezbullah was hit by another wave of exploding devices, as walkie-talkies used by the group blew up in homes, cars and in operatives' hands

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
from OSINT Defender

Additional Documentation showing the transfer of roughly 100 Hezbollah Fighters that were Severely Injured in yesterday’s Israeli Pager Attack, from Lebanon to Iran today aboard a Medical Evacuation Flight by Mahan Airlines.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Check out what china is doing to smart cities around the world. Kinda scary. Also look at Chinese made cranes used in shipping ports. All that is in the public. Throwing the potential tik tok ban and things start to make sense.
and people wonder why i walk around with a Google Pixel with Graphene OS.

No facebook and defenitely no Tik Tok on the phone will use a mobile router with mint mobile in the US.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This is why we are worried about China getting in the supply chain. Part of the reason Hikvision is banned in the US
I think it's universally accepted between 1st world countries that buying chinese devices, for higher ranked officials, is not a good idea. Due to spying, etc.

The civilians? Unfortunately a lot use cheap chinese stuff all over the countries.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think it's universally accepted between 1st world countries that buying chinese devices, for higher ranked officials, is not a good idea. Due to spying, etc.

The civilians? Unfortunately a lot use cheap chinese stuff all over the countries.
That's the thing. I really doubt the big wigs is walking around with any communications on their persons.

But just imagine if you could get all the communitcations of all the people around the little people everyone knows somethng.

I wasn't secret anything and I had a security clearance.

They busted Chinese tourists just walking up on US bases. Maybe it was a mistake maybe they were checking security levels.

They also had surveillance balloons over Alaska that got shot down. They probably wanted to see how far they could go before detection.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
from OSINT Defender

Additional Documentation showing the transfer of roughly 100 Hezbollah Fighters that were Severely Injured in yesterday’s Israeli Pager Attack, from Lebanon to Iran today aboard a Medical Evacuation Flight by Mahan Airlines.
They probably already hacked hospital medical records and know the names of everyone of those fighters that checked in to a hospital these past 2 days

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They probably already hacked hospital medical records and know the names of everyone of those fighters that checked in to a hospital these past 2 days
Yes standard Mossad procedure Press any and everybody you can in a target country.

MOSSAD routinely sends send offs on dummy missions to plant bombs in bridges just in case they go to war with them.

Syria tries to invade and their version of The Bay Bridge gets dropped on a passing Navy vessel.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Today, 95 Hezbollah terrorists injured in yesterday's Israeli beeper attack were evacuated from Beirut to Iran for additional medical treatment. 95 Hezbollah terrorist will be out of commission for a long time.