BREAKING hezbullah was hit by another wave of exploding devices, as walkie-talkies used by the group blew up in homes, cars and in operatives' hands

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They intercepted the shipment from the Taiwanese company in Hungary

They didn't magically hack the devices with pegasus malware they interfered with the supply chain.

Hungary is the weak link Orban is friendly with Netanyahu
That or they bought the company and paid someone to hack the beepers.

There's several ways they could've done this.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
basically Hezbollah used Beepers because they knew cellphones were being exploited. so they used the old drug dealer hack of Cell phones and pay phones and landlines.

At some point Israel switched out the Beepers for ones with bombs implanted in them and waited for the oppertunity.

I think either they assumed that a big attack was being planned or the beepers where gonna be compromised so the set them all off at once.

This is great experiment to see how governments track people.
Wow.. this is movie type shyt.

:rip: to innocents killed tho

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They just Hit walkie talkies

| NOW New explosions in Lebanon: Hezbollah walkie talkies explode, 14 deaths confirmed. A source close to the Iran-backed group said walkie-talkies used by its members exploded in its Beirut stronghold during funerals for Hezbollah members killed in Tuesday's blasts.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Worked out well for him
It did till it didn't. Basically They waited till they found one of his three messengers doing something weird tortured the shyt out of him and found his house then waited outside of his house for months watching Osama's house.

The reason they assumed it was his house was because they sent a doctor to give kids shots and the people at that house didn't participate and they burned their trash.

They didn't know for sure so they sent the SEALs instead of a drone.

Intelligence is wild it's a series of guesses.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
From what I've read this is what happened:
- hezbullah announced they are going to use pagers instead of cellphones to avoid Israel tracking their location.
- Israel planted a spy that convinced hezbullah to purchase 5000 of these devices from a European seller.
- turns out this company was a fake company created by israel. They planted explosives the size of 3mg inside the pagers with a reciever that triggers the explosive based on the code sent to the reciever.
- hezbullah unknowingly bought these and the rest is history

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Are you serious or just joking around?

Most of the higher ranked people in 1st world countries do not use bunch of chinese devices.

Secondly, soon as one or two bombs detonate in those chinese products, it's over for that company and china is in big trouble. They are not that stupid to detonate some smartphones and bomb them around the world.

It's just not how things work.
This is why we are worried about China getting in the supply chain. Part of the reason Hikvision is banned in the US

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
From what I've read this is what happened:
- hezbullah announced they are going to use pagers instead of cellphones to avoid Israel tracking their location.
- Israel planted a spy that convinced hezbullah to purchase 5000 of these devices from a European seller.
- turns out this company was a fake company created by israel. They planted explosives the size of 3mg inside the pagers with a reciever that triggers the explosive based on the code sent to the reciever.
- hezbullah unknowingly bought these and the rest is history
Yep it's always the same. A nikka that you trust either gets mad lazy or tries to make money by getting a cut rate deal or they are simply pressed into backdooring you.

Happens since the beginning of time.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
They told us that Huawei phones was compromised and they couldn't sell them in the PX meaning the Army stores on base.

I retired in 2012/
Check out what china is doing to smart cities around the world. Kinda scary. Also look at Chinese made cranes used in shipping ports. All that is in the public. Throwing the potential tik tok ban and things start to make sense.