BREAKING hezbullah was hit by another wave of exploding devices, as walkie-talkies used by the group blew up in homes, cars and in operatives' hands

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I Really fukking hope they sold them a bunch of shyt with bombs in then because of they are just blowing up normal stuff...

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Diabolical small hats planting explosives into devices on some heisenberg shyt:mjtf:

gus-fring-hector-salamanca.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
- According to the ongoing investigation, the pagers that exploded in the hands of Hezbollah terrorists were originally manufactured by Gold Apollo, a Taiwanese company. However, Gold Apollo claimed to have sold its brand to BAC Consulting, a Hungarian company founded in 2022, which has just one employee, Cristiana Barsony-Arcidiacono. She stated that BAC Consulting does not manufacture pagers, which suggests that the explosive devices were produced by an as-yet-unknown third company. BAC Consulting has closed its activities, and the whereabouts of its CEO and only employee remain unknown.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
The pagers were intercepted by Israel before getting into Hezbollah's possession. That's when the explosives were put in post manufacturing. Probably same with the walkies.
Not going to lie, That’s some shyt I would see in movies :wow:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How is this possible? They supplied them with the beepers and walkie talkies? I am typing this on my phone knowing it could blow up at any moment.
basically Hezbollah used Beepers because they knew cellphones were being exploited. so they used the old drug dealer hack of Cell phones and pay phones and landlines.

At some point Israel switched out the Beepers for ones with bombs implanted in them and waited for the oppertunity.

I think either they assumed that a big attack was being planned or the beepers where gonna be compromised so the set them all off at once.

This is great experiment to see how governments track people.