BREAKING hezbullah was hit by another wave of exploding devices, as walkie-talkies used by the group blew up in homes, cars and in operatives' hands

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
hezbollah stans :umad:
Why are you choosing either side? If you are a Black person, neither side gives a damn about you.

Also, we do not know if innocent people are also being hit by these attacks. If the device is exploding, then anyone else near the person (In a line, crossing near them, etc) could also be harmed. A person who has nothing to do with the war, nothing to do with Hezbollah.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Watching tv boom
Sitting on the toilet boom
Turning on the light boom
Fụcked up way to go out :mjcry:

toilet-poop.gif

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why are you choosing either side? If you are a Black person, neither side gives a damn about you.

Also, we do not know if innocent people are also being hit by these attacks. If the device is exploding, then anyone else near the person (In a line, crossing near them, etc) could also be harmed. A person who has nothing to do with the war, nothing to do with Hezbollah.

I could give a fukk about Jew cacs, but don’t forget that these sand cacs treat black people worse than animals. Watching them kill each other got nothing to do with me

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Hezbollah need to chill. If this don’t have them shook then they willing to go down with the ship. Hate to see it.
Israel failed to win the last war with hezbollah

Hesbollah is much stronger now

A coordinate strategy involving heavy attacks on Israel north, houthi attacks, Gaza / wb resistance and support of iraqi and syrian groups alone would pose a huge threat to israel even with out direct Iranian involvement. Hesbollah is damaged but not out by any means

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
They are like 10 steps ahead of the Iranian proxies. Probably have dozens of spies on the inside. They already assassinated a leader on Iranian soil showing they know where high ranking leaders will be. Now this situation shows they had intel on the distribution of communication devices to the extent they likely supplied the devices to begin with:dead:
this is easy work for Israel but also whilst crying about being alienized and discriminated etc..Pure bytch made Evil europeans.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I could give a fukk about Jew cacs, but don’t forget that these sand cacs treat black people worse than animals. Watching them kill each other got nothing to do with me
They both do. If you read up on how the Jews aided in the transport of slaves, held slaves, and how they treated the black Hebrew women from Ethiopia, you would also know that the Jews are just as bad.

The Arabs had their own slave trade, the Jews participated in the western world slave trade. Both continue to mistreat Black people, Isreal also aids in training cops over here how to mistreat us, along with what they did to support Apartheid in South Africa. The Arabs have a particular name for us that pretty much means slave.

I hounded on all of this, because quite frankly neither side deserves our concern. Still, I do have a problem with indiscriminate attacks like bombs. Israel are using Terror attacks just like the Terrorist organizations. Doing that means, there is a very good chance that innocent people will also be harmed. So that is my problem with what is happening, the same problem I have with Hezbollah using indiscriminate attacks that harm non-military objectives.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Mossad wants Hezbollah to fear and distrust any communication tech.
Not just Hezbollah, but the whole country. Israel has been assassinating journalists. This is about severing communications to the outside world so they can ratchet up their genocide with no evidence spilling out to the rest of the world.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In the midst of all that is still innocent children and we can't forsake them just because. So yes people will still care despite Arabs being pieces of shyt. Doesn't mean we turn away. Once you lose your humanity you become the devil you hate

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
So what’s stopping China from doing this to folks right now, Google and Apple ?
:mjpls:
Are you serious or just joking around?

Most of the higher ranked people in 1st world countries do not use bunch of chinese devices.

Secondly, soon as one or two bombs detonate in those chinese products, it's over for that company and china is in big trouble. They are not that stupid to detonate some smartphones and bomb them around the world.

It's just not how things work.