BREAKING: FBI Arrests Two Men For The Murder of Jam Master Jay: Update: Both Found Guilty

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he would have been as successful. I feel like 50 reinventing himself was the cause for his success.
i think he was already working with Dre/Eminem when JMJ died, but i think not having a mentor definitely hurt his music later in his career.

not that it matters, dude got money for life, but... i do think he needed a little guidance on his music after The Massacre, shyt got stagnant.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
People in the thread acting like just because one jail bird or street breh snitches the police will kick in the door.

Even if they were really confident they could have been sitting on the indictment for years knowing it wasn't water tight.

But perhaps one of the accused is involved in some new crime and they put the pressure on with this charge to see if they can get him or someone around him to turn for the other thing.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Streets been knew who did it just like with Pac and Big. Somebody finally snitched.

yup.

it’s not like it was a mystery and the cops had one of the dudes on their radar this entire time.

Sad that the streets let this shyt ride for so long but these cats went for Jay for a reason and one of the hittas literally knew and was supposedly “cool” with him.

Jay had his piece on him that night so he had a reason to want to try to protect himself. They got to him before he could reach for his shyt.