*[Breaking]*: Elon Musk says he will contribute $45 million **per a month** to a new pro-Trump Super PAC UPDATE: Elon Falls Back On Promise

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
America has ALWAYS BEEN CORRUPT you dumbass!!! :stopitslime: aipac donate millions to get what israel wants but now when its someone else its a problem???:beli:

I know yo remedial ass isn't calling anyone dumb :mjlol:

Your posts legit be giving nikkas second hand embarrassment :picard:

And to think I used to feel sorry for you when you caught diabetes :wow:

Cape.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know yo remedial ass isn't calling anyone dumb :mjlol:

Your posts legit be giving nikkas second hand embarrassment :picard:

And to think I used to feel sorry for you when you caught diabetes :wow:

Cape.png

You got alot of fukking nerve trying to come at my neck when you the most hated poster on the coli...NAP...:dahell:

Secondly are you defending elon musk ?!?:hhh:

And third am I wrong about america being corrupt cocksucker... Wheres the lie???:jbhmm:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got alot of fukking nerve trying to come at my neck when you the most hated poster on the coli...NAP...:dahell:

And third am I wrong about america being corrupt cocksucker... Wheres the lie???:jbhmm:
Are you retarded breh? You need to get checked. Aint no way :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

nikka you just a bytch. Nobody gives a fukk about u 🤣🤣🤣. nikka said he's the most hated. No. nikka. You are one of the dumbest, least curious, easily manipulated nikkas I've ever read before. Obviously not book dumb, you seem like you can spell and read and count and shyt.

As a healthy diabetic myself, I hope your sugar drops in public and you black out in front of a bunch of people that think you drunk. Not like, forever. I hope they eventually call 911 or give yo bytch ass some 🍊 juice.

Outside of that, we cool.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka you just a bytch. Nobody gives a fukk about u 🤣🤣🤣. nikka said he's the most hated. No. nikka. You are one of the dumbest, least curious, easily manipulated nikkas I've ever read before. Obviously not book dumb, you seem like you can spell and read and count and shyt.

As a healthy diabetic myself, I hope your sugar drops in public and you black out in front of a bunch of people that thinks you are drunk. Not like, forever. I hope they eventually call 911 or give yo bytch ass some 🍊 juice.

Outside of that, we cool.

:dahell: are you taking bi polar medication or not??? A&B convo got nothing to so with you...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Funny, Trump already told the oil guys he will do/pass whatever they want passed.

Elon and his electric cars are the enemy to conservatives. Greg Abbott in Texas passing laws against us with electric cars bc we're not paying for gas taxes.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Regular people just can't compete with this. :snoop:

When these smart-dumb folk talk about "build a business and buy a politician," they fail to realize people like Elon and Peter Thiel are also donating. They have more connections and resources.

Black businesses combined generate less money than Elon Musk's wealth. Politics are, or should be, very important to us.

But, nikkas listening to YouTube gurus talking about how to "play chess" by donating to the YouTube gurus next "documentary" or "financial" course.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Elon Musk is a white south african and Internet Ass Muhfukkas still use his platform to holler about "tethers" and immigrants.

Donald Trump is a third generation immigrant and his wife has a thick ass European accent. Internet Ass Muhfukkas still support him out of anger for "tethers" and immigrants.

This is the moment we been waiting for, family.
Nyehh???
full
White folks stay on code

Black folks don't

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When these smart-dumb folk talk about "build a business and buy a politician," they fail to realize people like Elon and Peter Thiel are also donating. They have more connections and resources.

Black businesses combined generate less money than Elon Musk's wealth. Politics are, or should be, very important to us.

But, nikkas listening to YouTube gurus talking about how to "play chess" by donating to the YouTube gurus next "documentary" or "financial" course.

But I thought the answer was to vote blue no matter who...:troll: I mean surely our votes matter more than money right?!?:mjgrin: