*[Breaking]*: Elon Musk says he will contribute $45 million **per a month** to a new pro-Trump Super PAC UPDATE: Elon Falls Back On Promise

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In all seriousness, people need to switch from Twitter and stop buying Teslas. He'll still be rich, but this man is a committed white supremacist to whom we keep giving our money.

Consumers have the power to stand against this bullshyt

They wont because the govt gave him tons of money knowing who he was. And secondly hes white they wont stand against him they dont have the spine for it...not many people stand on principles anymore :francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Funny, Trump already told the oil guys he will do/pass whatever they want passed.

Elon and his electric cars are the enemy to conservatives. Greg Abbott in Texas passing laws against us with electric cars bc we're not paying for gas taxes.

probably angling for no government oversight over ai and robotic tech

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You the one who called me a dumbass last I checced :dwillhuh:

I only caes you a dumbass in response to you coming outta nowhere with YOUR bullshyt. Is america corrupt like I stated its a simple yes or no but you went overboard who was you defending the american govt or elon musk... :dwillhuh:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
People complain about him, but too many still use Twitter (X) and purchase Teslas. They are even on his very app, that he makes money off of, complaining about him using the money they help him make. One day hopefully, people will learn to stop aiding their enemies. It is ridiculous to keep enriching a man who is using that enrichment to work against you.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Except Trump is an elite himself who does the bidding of the elites (Tax breaks for the rich, deregulation, union busting, etc)

Trump is not an Engels type figure using his wealth to support the liberation of the proletariat
During the Hundred Flowers Campaign, Mao indicated his supposed willingness to consider different opinions about how China should be governed. Given the freedom to express themselves, liberal and intellectual Chinese began opposing the Communist Party and questioning its leadership. This was initially tolerated and encouraged. After a few months, Mao's government reversed its policy and persecuted those who had criticised the party, totalling perhaps 500,000,[187]as well as those who were merely alleged to have been critical, in what is called the Anti-Rightist Movement. The movement led to the persecution of at least 550,000 people, mostly intellectuals and dissidents.[188] Li Zhisui, Mao's physician, suggested that Mao had initially seen the policy as a way of weakening opposition to him within the party and that he was surprised by the extent of criticism and the fact that it came to be directed at his own leadership.[189]

Let’s not even get into the failure that was the Great Leap Forward

At the Lushan Conference in July/August 1959, several ministers expressed concern that the Great Leap Forward had not proved as successful as planned. The most direct of these was Minister of Defence and Korean War veteran General Peng Dehuai. Following Peng's criticism of the Great Leap Forward, Mao orchestrated a purge of Peng and his supporters, stifling criticism of the Great Leap policies. Senior officials who reported the truth of the famine to Mao were branded as "right opportunists."[214] A campaign against right-wing opportunism was launched and resulted in party members and ordinary peasants being sent to prison labour camps where many would subsequently die in the famine. Years later the CCP would conclude that as many as six million people were wrongly punished in the campaign.[215]

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
During the Hundred Flowers Campaign, Mao indicated his supposed willingness to consider different opinions about how China should be governed. Given the freedom to express themselves, liberal and intellectual Chinese began opposing the Communist Party and questioning its leadership. This was initially tolerated and encouraged. After a few months, Mao's government reversed its policy and persecuted those who had criticised the party, totalling perhaps 500,000,[187]as well as those who were merely alleged to have been critical, in what is called the Anti-Rightist Movement. The movement led to the persecution of at least 550,000 people, mostly intellectuals and dissidents.[188] Li Zhisui, Mao's physician, suggested that Mao had initially seen the policy as a way of weakening opposition to him within the party and that he was surprised by the extent of criticism and the fact that it came to be directed at his own leadership.[189]

Let’s not even get into the failure that was the Great Leap Forward

At the Lushan Conference in July/August 1959, several ministers expressed concern that the Great Leap Forward had not proved as successful as planned. The most direct of these was Minister of Defence and Korean War veteran General Peng Dehuai. Following Peng's criticism of the Great Leap Forward, Mao orchestrated a purge of Peng and his supporters, stifling criticism of the Great Leap policies. Senior officials who reported the truth of the famine to Mao were branded as "right opportunists."[214] A campaign against right-wing opportunism was launched and resulted in party members and ordinary peasants being sent to prison labour camps where many would subsequently die in the famine. Years later the CCP would conclude that as many as six million people were wrongly punished in the campaign.[215]

That's nice you can copy and paste. I can too.

"They used to have a saying that one doesn't have a Chinaman's chance. But they don't say that any more. They used that expression back when China was weak. But now that Mao Zedong has been successful in making China a strong country, the Chinese have more chance than anybody else. So this saying has become outdated." - Malcolm X

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only caes you a dumbass in response to you coming outta nowhere with YOUR bullshyt. Is america corrupt like I stated its a simple yes or no but you went overboard who was you defending the american govt or elon musk... :dwillhuh:
nikka you @'d me first so yeah i'm going to respond :dwillhuh:

You a whole clown son. Don't quote me again :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka you @'d me first so yeah i'm going to respond :dwillhuh:

You a whole clown son. Don't quote me again :francis:

I was making a general statement about those twitter posts it wasnt about YOU!!!!! :childplease: :mindblown: wtf!!!??? I specifically implied that woman is crazy not YOU... She's the dumbass!!!

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
That's nice you can copy and paste. I can too.

"They used to have a saying that one doesn't have a Chinaman's chance. But they don't say that any more. They used that expression back when China was weak. But now that Mao Zedong has been successful in making China a strong country, the Chinese have more chance than anybody else. So this saying has become outdated." - Malcolm X
If only Brother Malcolm was alive to see how china is currently treating their Muslim minority....

:francis:

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Makes sense that he’d do that. Him and the other Billy boys(David Sachs, Bill Ackman) have all gone all-in on Trump. If he loses, they know the Biden appointee led agencies are going to make shyt tough for them, especially Elon. Won’t be surprised if the FTC goes after Tesla post election if Biden wins

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
POS Boer got more money than sense

*escalates paypal civil suit*
Kmt & Smh