*[Breaking]*: Elon Musk says he will contribute $45 million **per a month** to a new pro-Trump Super PAC UPDATE: Elon Falls Back On Promise

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Elon Musk is a white south african and Internet Ass Muhfukkas still use his platform to holler about "tethers" and immigrants.

Donald Trump is a third generation immigrant and his wife has a thick ass European accent. Internet Ass Muhfukkas still support him out of anger for "tethers" and immigrants.

This is the moment we been waiting for, family.
Nyehh???
full

Isn't it rich...

I knew a man Bo Jangles... and he danced 4u....

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
These people are idiots. Dude is getting washed in November, what a dumb waste of money :mjlol: :heh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people are idiots. Dude is getting washed in November, what a dumb waste of money :mjlol: :heh:
what are you basing this off of

i hate and detest donald trump but you are basically ignoring every single signal that says otherwise to promote this garbage.

are you a biden surrogate?

unless you're saying Biden is going to get washed without Elon giving Trump funding.

Trump needs money because he is broke due to the lawsuits.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
what are you basing this off of

i hate and detest donald trump but you are basically ignoring every single signal that says otherwise to promote this garbage.

are you a biden surrogate?

This is the rEd wAvE 2022 all over again. The everyday sensible people who's not all over social media will show up in November

A lot of people in this country aren't clout-chasing echo chamber morons who need to post on Twitter. If you base your outlook on what's happening on Twitter, that's basically survivorship bias because it's largely Republican and filtered to show Republican accounts/influencers/farmers.

What happened to Hilary in 2016 that many thought was a "slam dunk" will happen to Trump and his supporters come November.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the rEd wAvE 2022 all over again. The everyday sensible people who's not all over social media will show up in November

A lot of people in this country aren't clout-chasing echo chamber morons who need to post on Twitter.

What happened to Hilary in 2016 that many thought was a "slam dunk" will happen to Trump and his supporters come November.
no it isnt.

you're ignoring reality.

go back to 2020, 2022, i never said that bullshyt back then, this is clearly different. i don't know why you refuse to acknowledge it. you gonna be crying like hillary after when you've clearly chosen to ignore reality and just think this is some easy mode game.