*[Breaking]*: Elon Musk says he will contribute $45 million **per a month** to a new pro-Trump Super PAC UPDATE: Elon Falls Back On Promise

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
no it isnt.

you're ignoring reality.

go back to 2020, 2022, i never said that bullshyt back then, this is clearly different. i don't know why you refuse to acknowledge it. you gonna be crying like hillary after when you've clearly chosen to ignore reality and just think this is some easy mode game.
It doesn't matter what you said though.

At the end of the day, most Americans won't would be that dumb again to put Trump back in with even WORSE policies this time around.

The most important votes are the swing votes, by people who actually pay attention to the issues, you think those will go to Trump with the worst set of policies seen in the last 4+ decades?

Trump may get 400k likes on a Tweet after an assassination attempt, but 400k likes worldwide is nothing to the 150 million Americans that'll vote in November.

Last edited:
Daps
It doesn't matter what you said.

I really don't think most Americans would be that dumb again to put Trump back in with even WORSE policies this time around.

The most important votes are the swing votes, by people who actually pay attention to the issues, you think those will go to Trump with the worst set of policies seen in the last 4 decades?
i don’t know what universe dudes like @Paper Boi live in. they’re too easily susceptible to the media spin around biden’s age, a character flaw which is being deliberately inflamed to appear as something that it isn’t.

the muted response to trump’s incident over the weekend should be an instructive enough example of just how little the public desires his return to the white house. save for the usual nuthouse of elon-curated MAGA cultists, the american public either DOES NOT GIVE A shyt or….. :mjpls: (i see them boys watching)

another example of just how absolutely fukked trump is are the overwhelmingly negative responses by customers to GME and Sticker Mule’s executive heads, both of whom endorsing trump after the “incident,” two colossally tone deaf actions that generated hundreds of complaints.

as the election draws close, trump’s electoral fortunes will grow dimmer.

:francis:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don’t know what universe dudes like @Paper Boi live in. they’re too easily susceptible to the media spin around biden’s age, a character flaw which is being deliberately inflamed to appear as something that it isn’t.

the muted response to trump’s incident over the weekend should be an instructive enough example of just how much the public desires a return of trump to the white house. save for the usual nuthpuse of elon-curated MAGA cultists, the american public either DOES NOT GIVE A shyt or….. :mjpls: (i see them boys watching)

another example of just how absolutely fukked trump is are the overwhelmingly negative responses by customers to GME and Sticker Mule’s executive heads, both of whom endorsing trump after the “incident,” colossally tonedeaf actions that generated hundreds of complaints.

as the election draws close, trump’s electoral fortunes will grow dimmer.

:francis:
you were literally a maga shill until a few weeks ago, you don't fool me.

the world i live in is the one where you've run your own little scams on this website just like donald trump would.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The Coli Dot Com:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Everything you read on the internet is true? Mufukkas don't never lie?

druski-raising-hands-and-laughing-i9cd6jwup77zkstk.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if he had $300 million, he ain't giving away $180 million cash.
well it will all be documented, we'll see.

he's just as much of a little grifter as trump so he might pull funds in 3 weeks from now when he's in the k-hole for all i know.

but he's definitely rich enough to float 180 mil.

i don't think you understand how rich he is.