BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
People giving Obama a pass. The fact is he simply did not put any real effort into doing things that helped us.

People are ignoring the topic in the title of the thread: reversing Clinton policies

Obama did his thing, but he wasn’t about to reverse the bosses of the DNC’ s (as Wikileaks revealed) decisions :francis:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Already addressed this in here, go back through the discussion

Obama did quite a bit for prison reform :hubie:

but the first step act is the first reform bill to actually address prison sentencing. This is something Lord Obama didn’t do for whatever reason.

I mean however that makes you feel is not my issue, those are just the facts.
So did you miss all the speeches Obama has made on pushing Criminal Justice through Congress, making it a priority and the reform actions his DOJ did as policy orders? Of course you missed them. Because to watch them and understand his effort would contradict your narrative.

There were multiple sentencing reform bills that died in Congress because of Republican obstruction. He doesn't get blame for that.

What I find funny is that the Criminal Justice Reform achieved through policy order was the first of kind. No other administration did that. Then it got completely reversed by Jeff Sessions and a hardline white supremacist approach. Yet none of ya'll militants talk about that. Ya'll attack Obama without having your facts together. Kinda fishy.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
So did you miss all the speeches Obama has made on pushing Criminal Justice through Congress, making it a priority and the reform actions his DOJ did as policy orders? Of course you missed them. Because to watch them and understand his effort would contradict your narrative.

There were multiple sentencing reform bills that died in Congress because of Republican obstruction. He doesn't get blame for that.

What I find funny is that the Criminal Justice Reform achieved through policy order was the first of kind. No other administration did that. Then it got completely reversed by Jeff Sessions and a hardline white supremacist approach. Yet none of ya'll militants talk about that. Ya'll attack Obama without having your facts together. Kinda fishy.

You said all that because you’re angry and completely ignored the part about influencing actual sentencing for drug offenders

AND reversing Clinton’s policies that Clinton himself apologized for

That’s what’s kinda fishy. I’m just 1’s and 0’s on your screen here sir, no need to be this upset at me :coffee:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Honestly man you need to read and research more before you say uninformed things.

There was a bill that was much better than this one that Obama pushed for and it died in the Senate because Republicans thought it went too far, Trump's influence as a law and order strict guy during the campaign hindered it, and Republicans were upset him and his DOJ was already doing criminal justice reform so they didnt want to give him a legislative achievement.
Don’t feed the trolls and the ignorant

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Don’t feed the trolls and the ignorant

No, you’re a troll and you’re ignorant!

giphy.gif

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Trump putting in work. Why didn't Obama a apparent black man do this? I been telling y'all about the Obama family.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You said all that because you’re angry and completely ignored the part about influencing actual sentencing for drug offenders

I'm not read up on this so I don't know. Therefore I'm asking. The bill that Obama wanted to pass between 09 and 16 didn't address sentencing for drug offenders nor did it reverse any Clinton policies. Is this correct?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

That’s what’s kinda fishy. I’m just 1’s and 0’s on your screen here sir, no need to be this upset at me :coffee:
One of Obama's DOJ main priorities was reducing mandatory minimums and being lenient on non violent drug offenders when it came to sentencing. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

This is going no where because you're being willingly and purposely ignorant. Any other change in behavior would cause you to admit that you're not right and that doesn't seem like something you're willing to do. Because then you'd have to question everything you believe and that's hard thing for any man to do.

No need to continue.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
One of Obama's DOJ main priorities was reducing mandatory minimums and being lenient on non violent drug offenders when it came to sentencing. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

This is going no where because you're being willingly and purposely ignorant. Any other change in behavior would cause you to admit that you're not right and that doesn't seem like something you're willing to do. Because then you'd have to question everything you believe and that's hard thing for any man to do.

No need to continue.

^^^^ yet another reply that mentions nothing about reversing clintons policies, even though it's in the thread title.

but them turns around and says i'm the one being purposely ignorant :gucci:

you're running because you know you have no argument at this point....even if the coli wasn't here and this discussion wasn't taking place, the fact still remains that Trump just reversed policies that MANY people saw as racist:

Black Lives Matter activist says 'the Clintons' passed policy that led to mass incarceration
Cruel and Unusual Punishment: The Shame of Three Strikes Laws – Rolling Stone

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
^^^^ yet another reply that mentions nothing about reversing clintons policies, even though it's in the thread title.

but them turns around and says i'm the one being purposely ignorant :gucci:

you're running because you know you have no argument at this point....even if the coli wasn't here and this discussion wasn't taking place, the fact still remains that Trump just reversed policies that MANY people saw as racist:

Black Lives Matter activist says 'the Clintons' passed policy that led to mass incarceration
Cruel and Unusual Punishment: The Shame of Three Strikes Laws – Rolling Stone
The only way to reverse Clinton's Crime Bill was through Congress because the bill Clinton signed was passed through both chambers of Congress. An Executive Order, or DOJ policy directive would not have been able to accomplish that. And I've mentioned multiple times that there were multiple sentencing bills in Congress meant to address this and they all died due to Republican obstruction.

Do you know anything? Do you know how separations of powers work? How the 3 branches of government work?