BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This ain't Trump's win you clowns this has been a bi-partisan effort that's been underway since the Obama administration. CONGRESS actually got this done. Trump woulda been a fool NOT to sign with so much support from both sides of the aisle.

Don't understand politics, brehs. :troll:

The key here is that they thought trump wouldn’t support it, he did and it put pressure BACK on his detractors

Bottom line is that it happened on his watch, he’ll get the credit, same way Obama gets credit for gay marriage

banner34

Superstar
Daps
This ain't Trump's win you clowns this has been a bi-partisan effort that's been underway since the Obama administration. CONGRESS actually got this done. Trump woulda been a fool NOT to sign with so much support from both sides of the aisle.

Don't understand politics, brehs. :troll:
this is a trump win the one who sign the bill gets the win

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Dems gotta hold this L...there’s not enough juelzing in the world to explain why this didn’t happen between ‘’09-‘16
Honestly man you need to read and research more before you say uninformed things.

There was a bill that was much better than this one that Obama pushed for and it died in the Senate because Republicans thought it went too far, Trump's influence as a law and order strict guy during the campaign hindered it, and Republicans were upset him and his DOJ was already doing criminal justice reform so they didnt want to give him a legislative achievement.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Rethugs want the credit, ain't hard to understand. Don't pass it when Obama was in office, pass it when they have control. :yeshrug:

Well “it” didn’t exist when Obama was in office, but I get what you’re saying.

I honestly believe Obamas hands were tied by his own party - that three strikes shyt was huge and he did nothing about it :francis:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Honestly man you need to read and research more before you say uninformed things.

There was a bill that was much better than this one that Obama pushed for and it died in the Senate because Republicans thought it went too far, Trump's influence as a law and order strict guy during the campaign hindered it, and Republicans were upset him and his DOJ was already doing criminal justice reform so they didnt want to give him a legislative achievement.

Already addressed this in here, go back through the discussion

Obama did quite a bit for prison reform :hubie:

but the first step act is the first reform bill to actually address prison sentencing. This is something Lord Obama didn’t do for whatever reason.

I mean however that makes you feel is not my issue, those are just the facts.