BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No and we don’t need to ask this.....

Just like we ain’t asking “well why didn’t Bush do this”

Ain’t no on got time to play that game.

White privileged is on a completely different level once you get to the White House. There’s a lot of shyt Obama couldn’t do and couldn’t get away with off the strength of the color of his skin.

Martha
so you're comparing a white republican president from texas to barack obama now? you literally expected the same from both of them? :comeon:

the only one playing games here is you...it's a legitimate question, if you don't like that i'm asking it then just say that

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Nah, stop with the "criminal justice reform" half stepping.

Put limits on private prison expansion, too.

If Kanye gets credit for this :snoop:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
so you're comparing a white republican president from texas to barack obama now? you literally expected the same from both of them? :comeon:

the only one playing games here is you...it's a legitimate question, if you don't like that i'm asking it then just say that

I’m comparing a president to a president.

The only difference is one could pretty much do anything he wanted to do and had that privilege and the other had so many obstacles thrown at him that he had to walk a tight as fukk rope.

He literally had an opposition that said “we are gonna fight (and fight to the DEATH) everything you try to do cuz we don’t like you. Even if it hurts the country.

They started these games 8 years ago..... and I’m not gonna just give them or Trump a pass over this one gesture that’s not even a legit thing that means anything to him other than to troll and make a mockery.

Martha

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
@Left.A1 I agree with what you were saying earlier. If Trump says he supports prison reform. House dems should push it All the way out there and make them stick to it.

Right ... he’s also trying to put them in a bit of a assumed quandary/dilemma ... on the one hand even if he has no true intent to sign a bill... the dems ..for their own imaging purposes HAVE to take this serious because now optically it can look like their alienating black people if they don’t play ball which is why they should push any proposal as far to the left as possible and then blame him for not being a man of his word ... on the other hand for something as comprehensive as true prison reform ... you inevitably are going to reduce the attention spent on opening a special investigation in the house on trumps collusion ... and every minute you spend on that he can go to the media and claim “you guys are not trying to work on real policy for the people” :sas2:

Just a bunch of damn political fukkery ... but yes the dems are being given a golden ticket to show and prove ... they need to come strong and swift and slice right thru his bullshyt ... but with somebody as trash as Pelosi as house leader this shyt may get dicey :snoop:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
There’s a lot of shyt Obama couldn’t do and couldn’t get away with off the strength of the color of his skin.

This is the type of excusing making that makes it hard to take my people seriously, politically.

I've roasted the hell outta the Obama administration in the last two weeks.

That's not even close to true for people who had actual expectations of him and actually armed themselves with the information on the actual needs of black people.

There's plenty neglected issues, plenty of half measures and "trickle down" bs from him and plenty of things he did that actively hurt us.

That excuse exist to play to this black superhero nonsense.

He had TWO YEARS WITH A DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED HOUSE/SENATE AND ATTORNEY GENERAL AND DID NOTHING!!!!
STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR A MAN THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT US!!!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I’m comparing a president to a president.

The only difference is one could pretty much do anything he wanted to do and had that privilege and the other had so many obstacles thrown at him that he had to walk a tight as fukk rope.

He literally had an opposition that said “we are gonna fight (and fight to the DEATH) everything you try to do cuz we don’t like you. Even if it hurts the country.

They started these games 8 years ago..... and I’m not gonna just give them or Trump a pass over this one gesture that’s not even a legit thing that means anything to him other than to troll and make a mockery.

Martha

nah bruh, that "Obama couldn't do shyt!" argument doesn't fly anymore...they lit the entire white house up in rainbow lights for the LGBT in celebration for that law they passed for them

hqdefault.jpg

^^^ they had time to do this but couldn't reverse clintons erroneous prison policies? :rudy:

Barack and Michelle could do whatever the fukk they wanted, they had support from the media, hollywood, universities, the people, numerous influential billionaires

they just didn't WANT to do shyt, or they were told not to

Daps
saving white people during the opioid crisis.

edit: and white people are committing more and more mass shootings and random other violent shyt, so they need to roll back some of these laws to help these violent fukks stay out of prison.

Exactly!

Drumpf normally a dumbazz but the HCIC (head cac in charge) is playing 4-D chess. Looking out for the rednecks is the primary goal. It helps black men as a bonus for him.

Don't be shocked if he tries to split up the black vote. Get brehettes and educated white women with the Dems but try to siphon off some brehs to help him secure those purple states like Ohio and Florida.

Democrats need an answer.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is the type of excusing making that makes it hard to take my people seriously, politically.

I've roasted the hell outta the Obama administration in the last two weeks.

That's not even close to true for people who had actual expectations of him and actually armed themselves with the information on the actual needs of black people.

There's plenty neglected issues, plenty of half measures and "trickle down" bs from him and plenty of things he did that actively hurt us.

That excuse exist to play to this black superhero nonsense.

He had TWO YEARS WITH A DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED HOUSE/SENATE AND ATTORNEY GENERAL AND DID NOTHING!!!!
STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR A MAN THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT US!!!

Bruh.... these white folks for 8 years said they’d fight EVERYTHING he’d do for the sake of fighting.

And niccas acting like “oh there were only like 4 things he had to handle and he didn’t.

I think was all smart enough to know there are THOUSANDS of issue that come across his desk or the desk of an active president.

I’m not trynna make no excuse but I ain’t gonna set here an shyt on him not doing what it seems like some blacks wanted him to do which is just be a black president and sign shyt only for us and make white people poor or something.

Not gonna get into detail but some of the moves Obama did literally saved MY JOB some years back.

A company I worked for during the Bush years.... shyt got BAD and during the last few years shyt was low key fukkED UP. Low key that we really ain’t even know how bad till later.

During the early part of Obama’s terms...... my company literately was about to die or at worse they was gonna do some MASS LAYOFFS. And Obama signed a deal that kept us in business. Like I literally heard higher ups make mention that if he didn’t do what he did, we wouldn’t have even been able to walk in the building that week.

Mind you this building alone has 8k people and THOUSANDS across the nation.

This a true story and I’m sorry I’m being vague with details but that’s real

Martha

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This gonna be for another photo op. Bet you TI going up there next.

Another okie doke for nikkas to smile in pictures with him

Funny how Mitch McConnell wants bipartisanship now after he obstructed Obama for eight years and succeeded

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Bruh.... these white folks for 8 years said they’d fight EVERYTHING he’d do for the sake of fighting.

And niccas acting like “oh there were only like 4 things he had to handle and he didn’t.

I think was all smart enough to know there are THOUSANDS of issue that come across his desk or the desk of an active president.

I’m not trynna make no excuse but I ain’t gonna set here an shyt on him not doing what it seems like some blacks wanted him to do which is just be a black president and sign shyt only for us and make white people poor or something.

Not gonna get into detail but some of the moves Obama did literally saved MY JOB some years back.

A company I worked for during the Bush years.... shyt got BAD and during the last few years shyt was low key fukkED UP. Low key that we really ain’t even know how bad till later.

During the early part of Obama’s terms...... my company literately was about to die or at worse they was gonna do some MASS LAYOFFS. And Obama signed a deal that kept us in business. Like I literally heard higher ups make mention that if he didn’t do what he did, we wouldn’t have even been able to walk in the building that week.

Mind you this building alone has 8k people and THOUSANDS across the nation.

This a true story and I’m sorry I’m being vague with details but that’s real

Martha

nikkas skimmed through his 8 years like it was a reading assignment

They forgot who bytch McConnell is