BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas don't want Trump to help black people. They hate to see or hear Trump doing something for or helping black people. They all c00ns white supremacists. They want Trump to be racist towards black people and talk down about black people. Anything Trump do to help black people nikkas start talking about
"He's trying to get the black vote"
"He got a trick up gih sleeve"
"It's really don't mean nothing"
Etc.....

If that man wants to do shyt to help black people to prove he's not racist or whatever then let him do it. Only black people claim they hate the Clinton's for this crime bill. Trump is going to get rid of the bill and nikkas mad at trump about it and claiming he's getting rid of the bill to help white people. Y'all c00ns and white supremacists losing it
dikk sucking this White Supremacist and chastising black people while his leader hasn’t done shyt but have a press conference talking :picard:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Going for that black male vote :mjgrin:

If that was the case, wouldn't it have made more sense for him to announce this before the midterms?

Maybe, he doesn't hate black men the way y'all think he does...

Maybe Democrats want us to think that so they can continue to use us to push their real agendas that never really benefit us.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Exactly ... all this does is force the dems to prove their allegiance to blacks since he framed it as a bill that helps blacks ...

if the dems falter to deliver a comprehensive plan in the house (especially the ones who were just elected in red states that trump won in 2016) .. he can come back and say ... see! I told you these low down democrats were nothing but talk and were using you blacks!
If they do pass something he’ll likely stall out on pursuing it in the senate until the presidential primaries and by then he can use the bill as bargaining chip to lure black votes or he can use it against the dems and say how extreme/unreasonable they're being in their demands to let these “criminals” go free because that will sell well to his base and possibly scare people into voting for him in 2020

.. ultimately it’s likely just more bullshyt rambling out of this con mans mouth that may get him some good press without actually tangibly doing anything .... the good thing is this Ian going to force the dems to get more progressive on legislation..

So wait...Trump is wrong for this? as in this is something evil and wicked? and please don't say "i never said that!" i'm asking because that's how it comes across in your phrasing :jbhmm:

i don't see a problem with him challenging democrats loyalty to us, because lately they seem more loyal to the LGBT/Latino communities

I have never, and will never vote for a republican no matter who they are, but this constant injecting of emotion and ethics/morals in these discussions is bizarre :patrice:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
this is exactly how you can tell they are agents. trump is the reason A BETTER BILL isn't being signed, but the first thing out of of their mayo mouths is "obama ..." obama was NEVER the reason why a criminal justice reform package wasn't signed into law, but we know trump has been the reason why a RELATIVELY decent one hasn't been signed into law. and he wants to be celebrated for forcing congress to compromise, not with themselves, but with him and present a much weaker bill ... meaning if the idea is to help black men then a weaker one helps less black men. get the fukk outta here, y'all not fooling anyone with your cacroach[/] tactics.

:dead:

I gotta steal this bruh

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the simple affect of having AA behind you when pushing this prison reform is all the evidence anyone needs.

Its shows AA support him. But it should be the other way around to be honest.

He needs to behind them.

And they speak on what it meant and what it means that the system is doing us dirty.

Only simple face value ass nikkas will take this as “progress”

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
There were actually two prison reform bills proposed by congress. Both having the support of the majority.

This bill, the one Trump is supporting, is the least expansive and progressive of the two initial proposals.

Ironically, the better bill that is being shutdown is also bi partisan, but Co sonspored by chuck Grassley and Durbin.

The only reason it hasn't been signed into law yet is Trump. He initially said he'd vote against the Grassley Durbin law saying it went too far and favored the one of his son in law.

During the interim fukkery the house and senate actually carved out a compromise that has a veto proof majority. Trump's just taking credit for something he ultimately letting stall :yeshrug:

From may:

@David_TheMan

You have something to say?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It should be pointed out that prison reform has been proposed over and over for over a decade and hasn't made it through largely due to Republicans.

However, with the opioid epidemic and these draconian laws now affecting whites at a high rate they're ready to play ball and take credit.

This will undoubtedly help a lot of black men in the future, but without expunging/clearing their records for non violent offenses it will be interesting to see the tangible affects for those already in the system.

All of that aside, I'm laughing reading this thread because y'all shyt on Napoleon when he talked about creating policy that helps blacks and can pass and you all said it doesn't count if it isn't blacks only.

Y'all keeping that same energy? :BeanUMad:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
So wait...Trump is wrong for this? as in this is something evil and wicked? and please don't say "i never said that!" i'm asking because that's how it comes across in your phrasing :jbhmm:

It’s posturing nikka! ... he doesn’t give a fukk if they pass something or not becuase he doesn’t intend to actually push the bill forward if it gets out of the house :snoop:

You read all of what I wrote and tried responding with some weak ass “got cha” question :gucci:

... nikka stop it

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
saving white people during the opioid crisis.

edit: and white people are committing more and more mass shootings and random other violent shyt, so they need to roll back some of these laws to help these violent fukks stay out of prison.

Jeff Sessions opposed it though so I doubt that's the rationale. If black men won't vote for the GOP, measures like this are used so we might decide not to vote against them. Tread lightly and with caution.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Mitch mconnell is a racist of course not

Ironically trump is the best chance of something like this being passed. Repubs will begrudgingly accept it because they bend over at will for trump and dems should support it because they're allegedly for black ppls intrests.

Id expected this to get fought against tooth and nail under any democratic pres

He passed the actual crime bill

And this of course. Dude wasnt the least bit sorry about the shyt which sticks to me. He's proud of how many black folks he got locked up

Now let's compare that with the current administration creating the label Black Identity Extremist terrorists which means that they can lock

ANY

Black person (cause we all know Muslims and Black Lives Matter types)

Once they implement that nationwide stop and frisk combined with nationwide stand your ground

Black men will be getting killed over parking spaces every day

And he wants to change the Constitution to fukc with birthright citizenship

Slaves were made citizens with that amendment

You HAVE to be an agent to compare these two things as if they are the same