BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yes, that is admitting guilt. You don’t settle anything like that if you’re not doing it. She said he blew up Cudi car. You better believe homeland security and fbi are looking over everything in this case.

A settlement is not an admission of guilt

Where you nikkas come up with this from

Muthafukkas settle all the time so they won’t have to deal with the shyt

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His lawyer statement after cassie was settling is not an admission of guilt it was made clearly at that time if it was ever brought up in courts and the comment from Puff was that he and cassie are very happy with the settlement. Homeland security has people saying stuff against Puff about him throwing parties, there was over 100 witnesses in the club shooting that said he fired a gun and he was found not guilty. What these people are saying about sex or drugs is going to be cross examined by the best lawyers in the game.

vino

Superstar
Daps

Yes it is if you pay someone in 24 hr to not go to court. They just said you blew someone car up.

They also had a long list of other illegal activities too.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yes it is if you pay someone in 24 hr to not go to court. They just said you blew someone car up.

Admission of guilt to who ?

You think the judge gonna be like you settled a law suit your automatically guilty

Matter of fact you did it quickly so your even more guilty

vino

Superstar
Daps
Admission of guilt to who ?

You think the judge gonna be like you settled a law suit your automatically guilty

No dumbass, I clearly stated that the fbi and homeland security probably looking over everything based on that. You jumped in the conversation and skipped over what led to what I said.

I’m not say they can use that in the court of law. But, you better believe the FBI and homeland see that settlement and doing as much digging as possible to find things. No innocent man settling with someone who made accusations like that about them.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Facts. Cause when the accusation is made it's front page news and a trending topic. When the case is thrown out or innocence proven it's a tiny little article and hardly anyone talks about it. Better to just pay and try to make it go away before it stays in the headlines too long. Once the case goes away people move on to the next story.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, that is admitting guilt. You don’t settle anything like that if you’re not doing it. She said he blew up Cudi car. You better believe homeland security and fbi are looking over everything in this case.

Yall say some of the dumbest stuff on here. A settlement is not admitting guilt. People and businesses settle lawsuits everyday often cause its not worth the trouble of going to court.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. Cause when the accusation is made it's front page news and a trending topic. When the case is thrown out or innocence proven it's a tiny little article and hardly anyone talks about it. Better to just pay and try to make it go away before it stays in the headlines too long. Once the case goes away people move on to the next story.

Even when found innocent folks will still say you are guilty. Look at Nate Parker and OJ.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yall say some of the dumbest stuff on here. A settlement is not admitting guilt. People and businesses settle lawsuits everyday often cause its not worth the trouble of going to court.

A dumbass read I clearly state it can’t be used in court. I speaking on what fbi and homeland security thinking. Read the chain of the conversation

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

They also had a long list of other illegal activities too.
That’s just your opinion breh. Your opinion doesn’t stand in court. Your opinion also isn’t a “Fact”.

vino

Superstar
Daps
That’s just your opinion breh. Your opinion doesn’t stand in court.

You and I were talking about homeland security and fbi. I’m speaking on what their thinking and how they will be turning every stone because that settlement shows there’s something there.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You and I were talking about homeland security and fbi. I’m speaking on what their thinking and how they will be turning every stone because that settlement shows there’s something there.
The problem everybody is having with your statement is saying what Puff did is an admission of guilt. He's the face of multiple products and companies. As soon as that shyt hit the news you best believe he was getting calls telling him to make the shyt go away regardless of innocence or guilt. Cause everyday that shyt was lingering those companies were going down in value, which is why some cut ties immediately.

Now there is validity in what you are saying in regards to Cassie's lawsuit opening eyes and making these agencies wanting to dig into the info just to see if what she's saying is true. You know they been waiting to get Puff's "arrogant black ass" for a while. Hell for all we know she could've easily made a statement to law enforcement and then settled the suit and signed an NDA after making a statement. I also wouldn't be shocked if word getting out about Puff's surveillance scaring some powerful people who called in some favors to get Puff investigated to try and make those tapes disappear to cover their own ass. At this point it's all wait and see as we don't know anything yet.