BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil Rod is obviously an opportunist taking advantage of the climate the Cassie case created.

It's starting to make it seem like he has mental health issues and the incompetence of the lawyer makes it look like they don't know what they are doing. The spectacle is working in Puff's advantage because he hasn't responded but makes it look like it's all lies and that could play a big part in the other suits. Almost like Puff planned this even tho how crazy it may seem. Rod dropping the case or losing will help Puff win.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
It's starting to make it seem like he has mental health issues and the incompetence of the lawyer makes it look like they don't know what they are doing. The spectacle is working in Puff's advantage because he hasn't responded but makes it look like it's all lies and that could play a big part in the other suits. Almost like Puff planned this even tho how crazy it may seem. Rod dropping the case or losing will help Puff win.
Lil Rods case will definitely implode. Don’t know if Diddy will be charged with anything else but this specific lil rod case looks shaky. I know it’s all fun and games now. It’s cool to accept every allegation involving diddy as fact.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I hope y’all don’t think that Homeland Security and the government need Lil Rod to make their case. There are multiple informants and they wouldn’t have made such a big show if they didn’t have what they needed already. They got the warrants and they knew what they were looking for when they went in.

Puff is finished.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I hope y’all don’t think that Homeland Security and the government need Lil Rod to make their case. There are multiple informants and they wouldn’t have made such a big show if they didn’t have what they needed already. They got the warrants and they knew what they were looking for when they went in.

Puff is finished.
Neverland ranch was raided in 1993 and 2003. Two grand juries refused to bring charges in 1993/94 and the 2005 trial lead to not guilty verdicts on 14 counts. A lot of you really don’t know what y’all talking about. I understand it’s all fun to dump on the celebrity boogey man of the moment

vino

Superstar
Daps
Neverland ranch was raided in 1993 and 2003. Two grand juries refused to bring charges in 1993/94 and the 2005 trial lead to not guilty verdicts on 14 counts. A lot of you really don’t know what y’all talking about. I understand it’s all fun to dump on the celebrity boogey man of the moment
Diddy paid Cassie and she had some very wild accusation in her civil suit. Mike never paid someone to not expose his illegal activities. And within 24hours

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Diddy paid Cassie and she had some very wild accusation in her civil suit. Mike never paid someone to not expose his illegal activities. And within 24hours
Diddy settled with Cassie after she went public. I’m not casting doubt on the Cassie allegations. I’m casting doubt on the lil rod lawsuit

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Stop it. You’re comparing apples to oranges. MJ sexual abuse claims vs interstate Federal RICO charges. Totally different ballgames.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Yes, that is admitting guilt. You don’t settle anything like that if you’re not doing it. She said he blew up Cudi car. You better believe homeland security and fbi are looking over everything in this case.
Speaking broadly and not just on diddy . settlements are not always an admission of guilt. Corporations,businesses etc settle fraudulent claims all the time without an admission of guilt. To always assume as an admission of guilt is a narrow way of thinking( I’m not talking specifically about the Cassie settlement)

vino

Superstar
Daps
Speaking broadly and not just on diddy settlements are not always an admission of guilt. Corporations,businesses etc settle fibrous claims all the time without an admission of guilt. To assume as an admission of guilt is a narrow way of thinking

That’s only when paying off someone is cheaper than fighting it in court. That’s why corporations/businesses do that .

They wouldn’t do that if someone falsely claimed their product blew up their car when installed.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
That’s only when paying off someone is cheaper than fighting it in court. That’s why corporations/businesses do that .
Cassie was his girlfriend for over 10 years. It’s not crazy at all that he would settle with her. This is someone he’s spent money on and gave money to all the time.