BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
:mjlol: cats in here still trying to compare the two:comeon:

Mike had been fukked with/trolled from the 80's until his death/and after STILL by these cats, past the levels of Martin and Malcolm. With NO evidence or credible accusations found. And they knew it beforehand, it was/is all agenda with Mike, compared to a known and verified deviant like Sean.
The point flew right over your head. The point is we don’t know what they found in the raid and it’s not guaranteed to be a home run case. That is all. You saying diddy is a known degenerate is the same way people said “Michael Jackson is a known Wacko freak who like to hang around kids and plastic surgery”.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
What was the exact quote. That obviously wasn’t enough to convict him of what he was charged with. Proof that a lot of you just go by soundbites and headlines.
Here this nikka come right on cue. Go get a father weird ass. MICHAEL JACKSON DID NOT KNOW YOU.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

Let's see you juelz this one

It’s not my job to Juelz about idiot. He literally said he shares his bed to guest in which they would ask (including adults) and he’ll sleep on the floor. This was all brought up in the trial. This ain’t 2003 anymore. The court transcripts are out there. It’s not up to me to explain to you. Why do you think he was acquitted on 14 counts of various charges? Just an accident?

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So you're cool with MJ sleeping in the same bed as minors cause he wasn't charged? :mjtf:

Didn't agree with him on that:manny:, but he gave his reasons since you posted without context, and again that's not what he was charged with.

The point flew right over your head. The point is we don’t know what they found in the raid and it’s not guaranteed to be a home run case. That is all. You saying diddy is a known degenerate is the same way people said “Michael Jackson is a known Wacko freak who like to hang around kids and plastic surgery”.
:mjlol: no it didn't, and you/you all are still trying to intertwine the two of them as the same.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
It’s not my job to Juelz about idiot. He literally said he shares his bed to guest in which they would ask (including adults) and he’ll sleep on the floor. This was all brought up in the trial. This ain’t 2003 anymore. The court transcripts are out there. It’s not up to me to explain to you. Why do you think he was acquitted on 14 counts of various charges? Just an accident?
Tons of motherfukkers out there who were acquitted but did indeed commit the crimes they were accused of. That says nothing.