BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's :mjlol: that part of the reason Diddy in all this shyt is cause he wouldn't pay a nikka named lil rod the money he owed him for producing his album.

Imagine this shyt stick and Diddy really end up in jail.

Random dude in jail like "how you get here":gucci:

Diddy like "cause i didn't pay a nikka named lil rod what I owed him":francis:

vino

Superstar
Daps
everyone’s favorite rap artists have been very silent. Some of them be on ig or twitter every second.

No words of support at all for their guy.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He doesn't. At this point. This is all theatrics. And people keep leaking that dude's "accusations" out as if they are charges Diddy is facing. Like I said before. MJ's house was raided by the FBI for 20 years straight. Across borders. And they found literally ZERO evidence he did anything wrong. nikkas in here comparing Diddy to Epstien. Just cause he got raided. Lol

More evidence/credible witnesses against Diddy than there ever was for Mike, with less looking into at that. Mike's ordeal was a totally different ballgame/on some agenda bullshyt.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone’s favorite rap artists have been very silent. Some of them be on ig or twitter every second.

No words of support at all for their guy.

b level artists are starting to support, some may be advised not to at this time because of the investigations but I do see several A list coming forward to support when Puff is ready for a coordinated response