BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A lot of these people just have no experience with this part of life, which is understandable. But, they don't approach it from a place of wanting to know more, they question whether it's necessary, or even real. Anyone can pull up my posts from November and I said this like a dozen times. Southern District. Sex trafficking indictment.

They haven't had that experience, so it removes them from reality.

but it's also the current way of talking about everything with irony, and kind of meme ifiction of the mind. There is little critical thinking. There isn't a lot of constructive thinking. They think in terms of social media, clicks and follows.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They went straight for the safes. Knew where a lot of the hidden ones were? or just found them. Didn't really even toss the clothes and shoes, they aren't trying to find small amounts of drugs or whatever, they want whatever they thought was in, or used to be in the safes.

Cassie probably told them a lot. That's my best thinking. She lived with or near him for years. Knows his habits.

My guess is IPads, old phones, pictures and videos. They want to put him in certain places with a victim, like Cassie.

She says on this day we flew from LA to NYC, and then they have a picture taken on or around that date. Then they get the flight manifest or the testimony of the pilot.

This is what a lot of the Ghisaline Maxwell trial looked like. You get three witnesses telling the same story, with corroborating evidence, that's a case right here. One a jury will probably convict on.

Last edited: