BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Then why those other big wig guys won’t take the fall? They’re just as guilty if not more.
because they have more money than diddy and don't have to, plus aren't worried about any public backlash since most of their names are unknown. there's levels to this and although diddy was high up, he wasn't the top boss. similar to epstein

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What else are they going to say? They all say that. These are three high profile targets, two are billionaires or close.

Here's the Southern District's record for last few years:

Secured indictment and conviction of Ghisaline Maxwell, sex trafficking by force fraud or coercion, 5 counts: 20 years

Secured indictment of Peter Nygard, for sex trafficking still pending trial in New York, after convictions in Canada

Secured indictment of Jeffery Epstein for sex trafficking just months after Miami Herald's reporting

Secured indictment and conviction of Lawerence Ray, Sarah Lawerence sex trafficker, and former friend of Bernard Kerik, NYC Police comissioner, 60 years in prison

and Brooklyn, Eastern District did

R Kelly and the NIVIDA Guy. Keith Raniere.

edit: NXIM not Nivida LOL

Last edited:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
What else are they going to say? They all say that. These are three high profile targets, two are billionaires or close.

Here's the Southern District's record for last few years:

Secured indictment and conviction of Ghisaline Maxwell, sex trafficking by force fraud or coercion, 5 counts: 20 years

Secured indictment of Peter Nygard, for sex trafficking still pending trial in New York, after convictions in Canada

Secured indictment of Jeffery Epstein for sex trafficking just months after Miami Herald's reporting

Secured indictment and conviction of Lawerence Ray, Sarah Lawerence sex trafficker, and former friend of Bernard Kerik, NYC Police comissioner, 60 years in prison

and Brooklyn, Eastern District did

R Kelly and the NIVIDA Guy. Keith Raniere.

They didn’t get Ghost :yeshrug:

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
WTF is sex trafficking? They trying to accuse him of pimping? Flying women around the country for sex is illegal? Are they under age? It's so many questions I have. I know he was accused of rape but that's not what the raid or any upcoming charges are about from what I hear.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
WTF is sex trafficking? They trying to accuse him of pimping? Flying women around the country for sex is illegal? Are they under age? It's so many questions I have. I know he was accused of rape but that's not what the raid or any upcoming charges are about from what I hear.
Hiring men to smash your girl against her will lowkey is ST