BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What’s the deal wit the guy that got arrested and they calling him Diddy’s mule. I mea
n WTF Diddy slanging drugs and guns now too??? I’m confused

NAH THEYRE SAYING
HE PROVIDES PUFFY WITH GUNS
AND DRUGS FOR PERSONAL USE.

OBVIOUSLY PUFF ISNT ABOUT
TO GO COP HIMSELF.

THINK OF HIM AS A PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

HE WAS ON THE JET WITH PUFF
WHEN THE FEDS SHOWED UP
AND HE HAD COCAINE AND WEED
CONCEALED IN CANDY.

GJnvXseWsAEKxqj

:devil:
:evil:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
They went straight for the safes. Knew where a lot of the hidden ones were? or just found them. Didn't really even toss the clothes and shoes, they aren't trying to find small amounts of drugs or whatever, they want whatever they thought was in, or used to be in the safes.

Cassie probably told them a lot. That's my best thinking. She lived with or near him for years. Knows his habits.

My guess is IPads, old phones, pictures and videos. They want to put him in certain places with a victim, like Cassie.

She says on this day we flew from LA to NYC, and then they have a picture taken on or around that date. Then they get the flight manifest or the testimony of the pilot.

This is what a lot of the Ghisaline Maxwell trial looked like. You get three witnesses telling the same story, with corroborating evidence, that's a case right here. One a jury will probably convict on.

Yep they would have cut the teddy bear open if the were looking for drugs.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

On the same day as those searches, federal agents also stopped Mr. Combs at an airport in the Miami area as he was preparing to leave with family members for the Bahamas, and took a number of electronic devices from Mr. Combs, according to a person with knowledge of the matter. Mr. Combs was not arrested, and remained in the United States, according to that person.