BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

No, that's true. Not two houses, in LA, and on Star Island, with all this publicity but early morning raids, federal task forces, indictments, press releases, yeah, that's 100% true. I've come home from work, seen the news and read my homies names in the story. horrible feeling.

I could name the cases and the indictments, or the ones that I would be comfortable sharing.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
When police came to arrest me after this song it was 3 AM and they had squad cars down the street and around the corner - at least 12 vehicles

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The content that is made regarding this case just shows you the difference of blog/social media journalism vs traditional media

One is measured and mentions all the relevant facts that are corroborated by sources

The other content creates to get hits, likes, shares, etc

Which is why it’s good to avoid the trash out there.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Jayz should sue anyone trying to tie his name to puff for slander.. Straight up… These Twitter faggits just indiscriminately naming Jayz like he got shyt to do with Puff
They're naming Hov because some sketchy psychic named Sloan Bella predicted the Puffy stuff, then she said Jay was next.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
The content that is made regarding this case just shows you the difference of blog/social media journalism vs traditional media

One is measured and mentions all the relevant facts that are corroborated by sources

The other content creates to get hits, likes, shares, etc

Which is why it’s good to avoid the trash out there.
Facts. Nothing was learned from the Tory/Meg case