BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:jbhmm:Should I take what she says seriously?

No. Not at all. Forget the source for a second, and what her background is. And imagine that dozens if not hundreds of people are going to serve the interests of whatever people she is alluding to. The prosecutor, the judge, the rank and file guys, they are ALL in on this conspiracy? The Para legal. The forensic financial guys. There's dozens of people who will see all the evidence that is found. In really sensitive cases they assign a "taint team" or a special master to go through all the evidence, and screen for anything red flagged, and then that goes to a judge. There's no way to bury what is found in discovery. Then it is all turned over to the defense.

Anyone who has seen the legal system up close, it's organized, and effective, but by no means a smooth, aligned machine. Everyone has different agendas, and competes. Different beliefs, different values. You have Democrats and Republicans working side by side. Anyone that knows the legal system knows what she is saying is just a lie. insidious social media lies. For clicks and subscribers.

Warrants are always served like this. Part of the game. They do it to drug traffickers, stock fraud, corruption, money laundering, whatever. They don't do it to protect anyone.

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
No. Not at all. Forget the source for a second, and what her background is. And imagine that dozens if not hundreds of people are going to serve the interests of whatever people she is alluding to. The prosecutor, the judge, the rank and file guys, they are ALL in on this conspiracy? The Para legal. The forensic financial guys. There's dozens of people who will see all the evidence that is found. In really sensitive cases they assign a "taint team" or a special master to go through all the evidence, and screen for anything red flagged, and then that goes to a judge. There's no way to bury what is found in discovery. Then it is all turned over to the defense.

Anyone who has seen the legal system up close, knows that what she is saying is just a lie. This is just insidious social media lies. For clicks and subscribers.

Warrants are always served like this. Part of the game. They do it to drug traffickers, stock fraud, corruption, money laundering, whatever. They don't do it to protect anyone.

You was wonderin why Donald Supporters are all on this,far be it for me to post anything this wench gotta say:francis:

Yea i figured she’s full of shyt. I don’t get why so many Trumpers are obsessed with Diddy.