BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ryan Leslie introducing Diddy to Cassie started his downfall. Crazy how the world works.
fukk all of that.

This was gonna happen to Diddy REGARDLESS at some point.

He’s done too much dirt to too many people for too long. It just happened to be Cassie, but I gotta believe it would always have been something.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Why 50 going after Jay

:gucci: :gucci: :gucci:

Dudes a crab. I'm pretty sure there's dirt on 50 that can be unearthed; he allegedly burned his baby mama's house down. I wouldn't be surprised if he's beaten women before.

foh-move.gif

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what that means. Like I said, plenty of people I know have been rolled up like this. I just understand how the process goes. But, I don't need to pick sides or be on "Team Puff" or Team Homeland Security". That's not how I think about life in general. Both parties are making decisions based on their background/values, and so on.
:duck:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Wasn’t 50 charged with domestic violence years ago? He should tread lightly before someone comes after him and whatever other skeletons he has in his closet.

Knowing that he assaulted his ex girlfriend, I’m sure it wasn’t his first time putting his hands on a woman.

This man does not care about victims of abuse. He just finds it amusing that a man he dislikes is getting his comeuppance, that’s all.