BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Damn.....all this misinformation and bad analysis, straight up lies and conspiracy theories. This is a mess. You have to ignore almost all of that. Read the pieces from decent outlets. Read the indictment/search warrant affidavit when and if it is filed. Ignore everything else. All the Twitter, all the IG, just tune it out, if you really want to understand anything.

These are all dangerously uninformed takes.

Of course the feds go over the top on these raids, it's a show of force to roll in there with a damn armored tank. They are letting you know, in SP terms, get down or lay down, we are coming for you. It's a tactic. When you get rolled up like that, you feel the full force of the US government on YOUR neck. Esp. for soft ass Justin and King Combs.

They justify it with "suspect could have weapons" and is known for violence, but they know Puff isn't going out shooting.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Damn.....all this misinformation and bad analysis, straight up lies and conspiracy theories. This is a mess. You have to ignore almost all of that. Read the pieces from decent outlets. Read the indictment/search warrant affidavit when and if it is filed. Ignore everything else. All the Twitter, all the IG, just tune it out, if you really want to understand anything.

These are all dangerously uninformed takes.

Of course the feds go over the top on these raids, it's a show of force to roll in there with a damn armored tank. They are letting you know, in SP terms, get down or lay down, we are coming for you. It's a tactic. When you get rolled up like that, you feel the full force of the US government on YOUR neck. Esp. for soft ass Justin and King Combs.

They justify it with "suspect could have weapons" and is known for violence, but they know Puff isn't going out shooting.
You caping for them all thru this thread

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You caping for them all thru this thread

I don't know what that means. Like I said, plenty of people I know have been rolled up like this. I just understand how the process goes. But, I don't need to pick sides or be on "Team Puff" or Team Homeland Security". That's not how I think about life in general. Both parties are making decisions based on their background/values, and so on.