BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What show could homeland security possibly be putting on and for who? They handcuffed his kids and whoever else was in there, went through all their shyt took all their electronics etc etc etc. Man wtf is breakfast club on lately?

Does diddy have a private army and mercenaries on payroll? If the answer is no then it was all for show or they didnt do their homework on the residences and wasted tax payer dollars. They didnt need boats, helicopters, and armored vehicles to grab a few computers from his kids.

I never understood why the feds need that much show of force for a raid like this.

Did they think the nikka was Rambo? :russ:

It's to sway public opinion and a potential jury pool. 100% for show.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Does diddy have a private army and mercenaries on payroll? If the answer is no then it was all for show or they didnt do their homework on the residences and wasted tax payer dollars. They didnt need boats, helicopters, and armored vehicles to grab a few computers from his kids.

It's to sway public opinion and a potential jury pool. 100% for show.

:russ: THIS nikka GONNA
RIDE WITH PUFFY UNTIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF.

ITS OVER

:devil:
:evil:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But Vince K. McMahon still walks among us. :snoop:

(I know he wasn't been officially charged, but it still don't sit right with me.)

So many Booth posters are off code than a muthafukka. Letting Vince McMahon shyt on a woman's head and do over 50 years of sexual violence roam free, but stay silent on that :mjpls: . Especially Curtis stans that hate confronting white people for their evil doings.