Breaking: Campaign Chair Confirm Biden is staying in. Update: Biden release statement.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
it’s the right decision. the rnc convention was a complete disaster. the fact they didn’t have any moderate republicans speak was incredibly telling and didn’t go unnoticed by independents. the vance pick was an unforced error. trump’s speech was arguably worse than biden’s debate performance.

they clearly see the numbers and know trump is in trouble.

:unimpressed:
The numbers say otherwise. Biden is literally losing to Trump in all the swing states. He was always trailing Trump, but the debate and assassination attempt further entrenched it

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point I don’t think there’s any reason for politicians to keep pushing for him to drop out, especially publicly. Just let the election happen as it may with Joseph. He definitely should have announced he wasn’t going to run for reelection last year but we’re well past that point now. Time to move forward now unless something significant happens to Joseph.

The point is to damage him to the point he realizes hes too cooked to go foward.

Joe either has a huge ego,and thinks its impossible he could lose regardless of inner party sabatogue.

Or hes decided "oh yall wanna fukk me over huh:mjgrin:?(steers car off cliff,taking everyone with him)"

Cant say I blame him actually,this level of sabatogue is insane:mjlol:

At least he has a built in excuse for the L,he can go out there and play freely. Jacking up shots with zero conscience:wow:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
nikkas really thought they were going to bully/peer pressure the POTUS out the paint. Do you know what type of ego/confidence you need to even consider a job like that
That’s what I was telling my wife yesterday. To even want to run for president and be an actual candidate, you have to be an egomaniac to believe 100 million people about to vote for you. That ego ain’t leaving because a few congressmen think he should leave. His ego is why he even wanted to run for reelection.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ufdup:

Biden in the 1st Pic of OP.

Ngga said I aint a quitter.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Democrats made their bed. "Democracy is on the ballot" and this is who you choose to defend it. Lmao