Breaking: Campaign Chair Confirm Biden is staying in. Update: Biden release statement.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wish you ‘stfu and vote for who they give you’ types would realize that game doesn't work. Sounds great when youre surrounded by diehards but get outside. You might be willing to vote for a can of cream corn over Trump but the general public is not.
Don’t lump me in that group as I couldn’t care less about Biden. They obviously don’t have a candidate and mind and you have too many interest at play to get everyone on board.

They’re doing themselves a disservice by making these statements public if he’s not going to Trump out and furthering their chances of losing.

All this talking means nothing if he isn’t going to drop out.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Joe biden is the guy at LA fitness that dribbles down th court and immediately Jack's up a 3. Then cries when you don't pass him the ball
Wrong :ufdup: Biden is like the late 30s :flabbynsick:tallish former football player that also played basketball, whos hooping after lifting for cardio . He stays down low and punishes everybody getting easy buckets and stays on the floor until his back starts hurting or his wife calls and makes him come home . Anybody other than Joe for dems at this point would be those trash young cats who will pass up a layup to jack up a long contested 3:camby:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Got Nancy, Chuck and the DNC
crossover-paul-pierce.gif

:lolbron: