Breaking: Campaign Chair Confirm Biden is staying in. Update: Biden release statement.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry dude but that is a glass half full perspective. It's not the right decision and runs the risk of people not voting at all. In 2020, Biden got elected because they didn't want Trump. The same playbook isn't going to work this time. :francis:
They're having a really hard time understanding this

They think "If Trump wins we're gonna be back in chains" is a spammable strategy

Daps
Way too many conflicting reports right now to know, but I don't think he makes it to November. If he does, I think he loses and it may be a blowout. The polls can't ALWAYS be wrong.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
What if you run down the court and drive to the rim and put up a layup against 3 defenders? :jbhmm:
Yes going up against 3 defenders is the best possible play :mjlol:

He got the 1:1 with Trump at the top of the key, clear out :childplease:
Old man got his ankles broke on some prime Hot Sauce and 1 shyt. Then trump missed the layup :mjlol:

That's when I changed the channel

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
At this point I don’t think there’s any reason for politicians to keep pushing for him to drop out, especially publicly. Just let the election happen as it may with Joseph. He definitely should have announced he wasn’t going to run for reelection last year but we’re well past that point now. Time to move forward now unless something significant happens to Joseph.
Nah keep pushing

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
As many of us originally predicted...

Biden was never going to drop out.

I may be one of the few who still believe it's a good thing he didn't as most polls show Trump and Biden going down the wire, with not much of a big point differential between the two. Nothing is decided yet despite popular belief, people (Dem voters in particular) just ain't got no faith, and as always panicking.

This fairytale dream of Newsome and Whitmer (or whoever) coming to save the day with a hail-mary campaign (with no funds) with nearly just two months to go needs to die because it's just not happening.

Stick to your guns and just show up in November like you intended, anything is possible.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Not one of these anonymous Dems insisting he step down came forward to put up a name and if what AOC says is true, those dumbasses wanted to replace Kamala too so they wouldn't even have access to campaign funds and would have to start from scratch.

Biden's performance was terrible, but they could have accepted that and moved on, but instead decided to exacerbate the issue and now this circus they have going on is doing more damage than Biden's performance at the debate ever could.

These motherfukkers will be on a flight out of the country as soon as shyt hits the fan during Trump's 2nd presidency, they don't have to live with the consequences of fumbling this election.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Biden is probably the least consequential President of all time.... dude made no dent, no noise, no nothin... he just showed up to work and clocked out at 5
Explain. Because I know this is simply untrue but you're gonna go based upon what you feel because you don't know what he's actually done. So please explain

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Explain. Because I know this is simply untrue but you're gonna go based upon what you feel because you don't know what he's actually done. So please explain

To be fair, was just based off 'feel'... not actual policy..
Like I cant remember 1 thing he's done good or bad of consequence that dominated the news cycle and will be remembered for years

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
BbDcWV.gif

Even making threats to the Almighty, this is truly a battle of the old dingbats.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
To be fair, was just based off 'feel'... not actual policy..
Like I cant remember 1 thing he's done good or bad of consequence that dominated the news cycle and will be remembered for years
Here's a major thing he reformed student loan forgiveness rules and almost passed the most widespread student loan forgiveness ever but was only blocked by the courts.
He is currently attempting to pass policy to get ethics clause and term limits for justices working within the Supreme Court
He maneuvered the country out of the biggest pandemic since the early 20th century.and made vaccines available to every single American who wanted one...
These are just a few things he's done
If he wasn't 81 he'd easily be a two term president. The only thing stopping him is age.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Here's a major thing he reformed student loan forgiveness rules and almost passed the most widespread student loan forgiveness ever but was only blocked by the courts.
He is currently attempting to pass policy to get ethics clause and term limits for justices working within the Supreme Court
He maneuvered the country out of the biggest pandemic since the early 20th century.and made vaccines available to every single American who wanted one...
These are just a few things he's done
If he wasn't 81 he'd easily be a two term president. The only thing stopping him is age.

So basically he's done nothing of significance.