BREAKING: California Democrats purposely kill Reparations bills SB1331 and SB1403

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
one thing i wont allow is for some dumb democrat shill to accuse me of being a repub supporter or maga for being outraged about black folk being robbed in this situation
:stopitslime:
all of the man hours spent monitoring and engaging with california politicians to make sure justice took place. i put my money where my mouth is making sure to donate to cali reparations activists out there because this is so necessary.

i dont shrug my shoulders after seeing black americans homeless on skid row in california, i do anything i can to help since i feel a way about it. that means money time and energy.

that republican Bill Essayli could quite possibly be a white supremacist maga guy with ulterior motives behind trying to force democrats to vote on the bill. that is completely irrelevant to the CLBC disrespect of the black people in attendance.

the entire newsmedia nationwide knew that democrats in california were making empty promises of cash payment reparations to black citizens and for many black folks that won us over to finally getting politically engaged. because democrats worked hard as the devil with hearings, meetings, press conferences and everything to convince us it wasnt empty promises but real action about to take place.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i see folks in here fell for the okie doke, once again

What okie doke?!?:stopitslime: you mean how they can give illegals American tax dollars in a DNC supermajority political climate but the black base who they beg for votes every election they somehow mysteriously fail at the finish line :mjgrin:

Yeah quite a mystery....:mjgrin:okie doke indeed

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
What okie doke?!?:stopitslime: you mean how they can give illegals American tax dollars in a DNC supermajority political climate but the black base who they beg for votes every election they somehow mysteriously fail at the finish line :mjgrin:

Like I said, breh, if Dec/Jan those same Dems pull the same stunt, then I have no choice then to fall back. At that point, you got it. You right. :hubie:

Menna

All Star
Daps
They don’t have enough to give to immigrants AND reparations
Why did I get nagged for this post… obviously giving illegals money is bullshyt AND they are gonna do that instead of reparations cause they currently are….I comment on reality and get negged rep points lol… you nikkas are weirdos…

I don’t agree with the shyt either ya dumb fukks neg ya motha

Geordi

All Star
Daps
i see folks in here fell for the okie doke, once again
How I see the cycle playing out:

-Black Americans are rightfully owed reparations

-They cant ask Republicans because they'll say foh:hhh:

-Democrats are the only ones who will listen so they reluctantly put together some meetings and a bill that they know has almost zero percent chance of going through:francis:

-Republicans use this as a weapon to get black people mad at Democrats and siphon some of them off :mjgrin:

White people(Republicans) figured out how to use reparations to benefit themselves politically while black people still get nothing.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
-Democrats are the only ones who will listen so they reluctantly put together some meetings and a bill that they know has almost zero percent chance of going through:francis:

Let's assume it's January10. In a state where the governor is a Dem. The House is supermajority Dem. The Senate is supermajority Dem. Why would it have almost zero percent change of passing? That's the question that anyone if not everyone should have. shyt, they asking that now, Prez election be damned.

I understand them. I get them. But, speaking only for myself, I'm willing to give CA until 2025 to figure this out the correct way. :ufdup:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Let's assume it's January10. In a state where the governor is a Dem. The House is supermajority Dem. The Senate is supermajority Dem. Why would it have almost zero percent change of passing? That's the question that anyone if not everyone should have. shyt, they asking that now, Prez election be damned.

I understand them. I get them. But, speaking only for myself, I'm willing to give CA until 2025 to figure this out the correct way. :ufdup:
Good question. According to polls only 48% percent of white democrats say ados should be repaid in some way. Its only 8 percent for white Republicans

I assume if most voters in the state are very against it then those democratic governors and representatives wont be getting voted back in. They want to look out for their voters first. But you'd have to ask someone who knows more about that than I do

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Reparations is losing politics with Latinos outnumbering us almost everywhere.

There was a time in the 90's that this could have passed nationwide, between Latinos and Asians, we are losing the vote share.

Best bet is money towards affordable housing and education for us, direct cash payments are off the table.

😔

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Democrats have no reason to give black people reparations when we vote 90%+ for their candidates anyway…why piss off other demographics to help a group that’s already locked in.

Hispanics are a new base so they get catered too

I’m a democrat but I’m not going to lie to myself ..some of your are real comfortable lying to yourselves