BREAKING: California Democrats purposely kill Reparations bills SB1331 and SB1403

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Pay attention to the daps and posts in here. They like to tell us they're hostile because we started delineating, but the truth is, we started delineating because they were hostile, both then and now.

I'm not letting ADOS slide neither. If your response to this traitorous klatch of c00ns is to say, 'They wasn't gone give us shyt no way,' you're disrespecting our ancestors and should be ashamed. I don't see no other race in contemporary US history so quick to give up on shyt for their communities and this is shyt we're OWED. The wm didn't wanna let the slaves go either, but here we are.

Fukk that scary shyt. Either you down with the plan to get this mf'in paper or you're purposefully demoralizing the people actually willing to do the legwork and providing cover for our enemies.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yep. It's way past time to delineate from all these other ethnic groups. And put our people's needs first.

Make note of all the immigrants in here celebrating the Reparations bills failure.

Tariq tried to show us how they really feel.
:wow:
That’s why I don’t participate in that goofy “verify you are black” thread. The non-FBA black posters on this site are far more anti-FBA than any other race on here

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
There is no guarantee Newsom will sign any of the bills at this point. We not falling for this trick of them passing nothing burger bills. And then acting like it's everything that was agreed upon.

California Reparations Bill for Racist Land Seizures Advances to Newsom's Desk​

If signed into law, SB 1050 would create a standardized state process to review claims. However, the bill is dependent on the passage of SB 1403, which is still pending before the Assembly. SB 1403 would establish the California American Freedmen Affairs Agency to implement the recommendations of the reparations task force. The agency would, among other duties, determine how an individual’s status as a descendant of an enslaved person would be confirmed.

If SB 1403 becomes law, SB 1050 would still need the Legislature to allocate funding to the bill for it to be enacted.

He already said he wasn't signing anything.

Just like Kamala said she wasn't doing anything specifically for black people.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

YOU ARENT A NATIVE BLACK AMERICAN
AND YOUR WIFE ISNT BLACK AT ALL.

GETCHO HOE ASS OUTTA THIS THREAD
BEFORE I PUT YOU DOWN

:devil:
:evil:

"I got caught verifiably lying with receipts, so I'll attack his wife's identity instead."

Y'all are pathetic. I could be a green non-human Martian and it doesn't change the fact that you were wrong. :mjlol:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We “bothsiders” have been calling out these bullshyt “studies” for years and now the jig is finally up :wow:
They almost got away with it again. But got tripped upped by their own stupidity.

Now you got Shills and Tethers on here running interference like crazy. Because the usual DemoC00n talking points aren't working.
zke0cucod3x81-1-15.jpg

Beedeep, Beedeep we need help they not listening.
:mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This whole situation is strange. Sen. Steven Bradford said that Newsome had some concerns about the bill and offered up amendments which he rejected and was expecting the bills to pass. He said he was unaware of any amendments until august 26th. The CLBC said they pulled the bills because "in it's current form it ceded legislative oversight authority" and "We are well past the amendment deadline therefore the decision has been made to continue working on this bill and submit it next session" Maybe I'm just not clear on the timeline but this doesn't make much sense to me.

The other part is I was listening to a Twitter/X space last night that had Kamilah Moore (chair of the commission) and she stated that she believed this was done in order to not jeopardize Kamala Harris's presidential chances. I could see how this would definitely have an impact on Newsome's future aspirations but I'm not getting the connection to Kamala other than she used to be a senator there.
White “liberal” Americans are just as racist as the confederate republican Americans. That’s what people labeled as “bothsiders” keep reiterating.

It would hurt Kamala’s chances because the visual of a “black” woman becoming president at the same time black Americans in California are getting reparations would trigger the racial paranoia of white Americans. These are the same people who believe in racial conspiracy theories such as “the great replacement theory”

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There is no guarantee Newsom will sign any of the bills at this point. We not falling for this trick of them passing nothing burger bills. And then acting like it's everything that was agreed upon.

California Reparations Bill for Racist Land Seizures Advances to Newsom's Desk​

If signed into law, SB 1050 would create a standardized state process to review claims. However, the bill is dependent on the passage of SB 1403, which is still pending before the Assembly. SB 1403 would establish the California American Freedmen Affairs Agency to implement the recommendations of the reparations task force. The agency would, among other duties, determine how an individual’s status as a descendant of an enslaved person would be confirmed.

If SB 1403 becomes law, SB 1050 would still need the Legislature to allocate funding to the bill for it to be enacted.

I agree that we can't trust that Newsom will sign anything. However, there are people in here claiming that the activists and legislators behind these bills never intended any of them to pass. There's no basis for that claim at all and they definitely have been pushing the return of stolen property hard.

Remember, they already got Newsom to sign the Bruce's Beach bill and that was just a smaller version of the same thing:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Pay attention to the daps and posts in here. They like to tell us they're hostile because we started delineating, but the truth is, we started delineating because they were hostile, both then and now.

I'm not letting ADOS slide neither. If your response to this traitorous klatch of c00ns is to say, 'They wasn't gone give us shyt no way,' you're disrespecting our ancestors and should be ashamed. I don't see no other race in contemporary US history so quick to give up on shyt for their communities and this is shyt we're OWED. The wm didn't wanna let the slaves go either, but here we are.

Fukk that scary shyt. Either you down with the plan to get this mf'in paper or you're purposefully demoralizing the people actually willing to do the legwork and providing cover for our enemies.
They’re not to be taken seriously. The same people who say “they were never going to pass it” would be the same people first in line with their hands out if it did pass.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s why I don’t participate in that goofy “verify you are black” thread. The non-FBA black posters on this site are far more anti-FBA than any other race on here
I'll participate in a verify thread but only for a permanent banbet with a shill. That way I can get one of them out the paint permanently before the Election.
:mjlol:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that we can't trust that Newsom will sign anything. However, there are people in here claiming that the activists and legislators behind these bills never intended any of them to pass. There's no basis for that claim at all and they definitely have been pushing the return of stolen property hard.

Remember, they already got Newsom to sign the Bruce's Beach bill and that was just a smaller version of the same thing:

Yeah, but a video has already been posted from several weeks back saying the Democratic lawmakers we're trying to kill it. I seriously doubt thats a coincidence but the truth will come out eventually.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Do you have a source that's not a youtube Trump influencer? :why:
It wasn't my source and breh made sense. So at the moment, I'm open to other sources. But it still doesn't look good for CA Dems.

So if he's against it then why did he push to bring it up for vote
Political theatrics. To hurt Newsom, because he knew they weren't gonna vote for it this session. So he hopes this affects the vote turnout for the state and federal.

This whole situation is strange. Sen. Steven Bradford said that Newsome had some concerns about the bill and offered up amendments which he rejected and was expecting the bills to pass. He said he was unaware of any amendments until august 26th. The CLBC said they pulled the bills because "in it's current form it ceded legislative oversight authority" and "We are well past the amendment deadline therefore the decision has been made to continue working on this bill and submit it next session" Maybe I'm just not clear on the timeline but this doesn't make much sense to me.

The other part is I was listening to a Twitter/X space last night that had Kamilah Moore (chair of the commission) and she stated that she believed this was done in order to not jeopardize Kamala Harris's presidential chances. I could see how this would definitely have an impact on Newsome's future aspirations but I'm not getting the connection to Kamala other than she used to be a senator there.
I think, yes speculation, that they don't want this bill being attached to Kamala just yet. Let the Prez election happen. Then vote on the two bills in December because you know it won't affect the Prez, US House, or US Senate elections.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is where I start wearing my tinfoil hat. The timing is interesting. I'm sure they could have delayed the bill until after the election. Still, it will be interesting how everything plays out.

They did delay it - OP is distorting saying that they "killed" the bill. Since the legislative session ends in August, they're going to take up work on it again when the next session starts in December/January.

Amendment deadline was August 23rd, voting deadline was August 31st. They'll start working on the bills again in the next session which starts December/January.

75% of White Americans are afraid of reparations and if this passes then Kamala's opposition definitely would have tried to use it against her. Anti-black influencers ALWAYS use the "they're just asking for reparations!" argument against Black candidates.

That said, I think it only would have made a difference on the fringes and wouldn't have been a reason to pull the bill. Newsom worrying about himself is likely the bigger reason.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz still believing that cacs will do the right thing and give ADOS reparations :mjlol:

even if the shyt miraculously passed, it would be immediately challenged and struck down by the Supreme Court.

it's never happening in white america. :snooze:
Aren’t one of the biggest shills on here?

If this was a Republican governor you would have been screaming about “bothsiders”

Now it’s a democrat governor and all of a sudden it’s “white america”

Shills have no shame in your game :mjlol: