BREAKING: California Democrats purposely kill Reparations bills SB1331 and SB1403

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And they will call in those cheap loans and collapse the economy before they give black people reparations.
isnt that terrible. There was a line and I think the centrally programmed may have a reason to find out how corrupt this government really is. I hope there is an uprising and we confront and show that WE have the power...not the globalists.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is the equivalent of being top of your class in grades then finding out your school is a non accredited scam and you won't be getting your 4year degree.

Black americans in California were recieving fake applause from top democrats after eloquently explaining and justifying the case for reparations.

Yall don't understand the hard work that went into this. Huge slap in the face. All these "yall dumb for falling for it" type comments getting blocked.

It's not about having dumb blind faith in politicians. we took responsibility ourselves and politically activated to make a legal push for reparations.

All of that added up to California government breaking its own procedure rules to kill the bills. we have Never seen this before.
You fell for it.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
This whole situation is strange. Sen. Steven Bradford said that Newsome had some concerns about the bill and offered up amendments which he rejected and was expecting the bills to pass. He said he was unaware of any amendments until august 26th. The CLBC said they pulled the bills because "in it's current form it ceded legislative oversight authority" and "We are well past the amendment deadline therefore the decision has been made to continue working on this bill and submit it next session" Maybe I'm just not clear on the timeline but this doesn't make much sense to me.

The other part is I was listening to a Twitter/X space last night that had Kamilah Moore (chair of the commission) and she stated that she believed this was done in order to not jeopardize Kamala Harris's presidential chances. I could see how this would definitely have an impact on Newsome's future aspirations but I'm not getting the connection to Kamala other than she used to be a senator there.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
This is 100% on newsome and now Im not supporting ol boy :yeshrug:

Big Gretch is the new future supreme for DNC until proven otherwise :yeshrug:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
nikkaz still believing that cacs will do the right thing and give ADOS reparations :mjlol:

even if the shyt miraculously passed, it would be immediately challenged and struck down by the Supreme Court.

it's never happening in white america. :snooze:
Whole argument is just dumb. shyt is like holding out your vote for a fairytale.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where I start wearing my tinfoil hat. The timing is interesting. I'm sure they could have delayed the bill until after the election. Still, it will be interesting how everything plays out.
What do you think they just did with the legislative session all but done for the year? The intent was never to pass anything except another Reparations study. In order to kick the can down the road and use it as a Democrat talking point in the future.
:mjlol: