BREAKING! Blacksands vs Groovin Gorilla and that other c00n that can box good

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel no ways by this if these dudes want to look crazy for clout all power to them. There are much more worse things black folks are doing for clout than these two.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Unfortunately for them, they about 8-12 years too late. 2011-2015 was the ultimate era of c00nery on SM. Tommy Sotomayor on Youtube, KingBach on Vine, countless amounts of c00n rhetoric on Twitter and Facebook from various people. They would've fit right in back then. :hhh:

And to think, some washed up b*stards talmbout "bring that era back" and then be on some pro-black shyt the next minute. :mjlol:

Tommy Sotomayor having black fans depresses the shyt out of me breh
I feel no ways by this if these dudes want to look crazy for clout all power to them. There are much more worse things black folks are doing for clout than these two.

If his name wasn’t groovin gorilla I doubt he’d be getting much disdain. But I ultimately agree

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So the guy that got run off here for being a Hitler fan and randomly expressing a desire for wanting Mel Gibson to direct a movie for him is calling other people out for representing black people poorly, and asking for money in the same breath? This can't be life :gucci:

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
So the guy that got run off here for being a Hitler fan and randomly expressed a desire for wanting Mel Gibson to direct a movie for him is calling other people out for representing black people poorly, and asking for money in the same breath? This can't be life :gucci:

He was a Hitler fan?

Daps
So the guy that got run off here for being a Hitler fan and randomly expressed a desire for wanting Mel Gibson to direct a movie for him is calling other people out for representing black people poorly, and asking for money in the same breath? This can't be life :gucci:

Yea hes lucky the majority of his fan base that he caters to doesn’t know about his admiration for Hitler or know about him wanting Mel Gibson to direct his pro black movie.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea hes lucky the majority of his fan base that he caters to doesn’t know about his admiration for Hitler or know about him wanting Mel Gibson to direct his pro black movie.
I hope no one links those posts in the comments on that ig post. Dude should be laying low with that type of shyt easily searchable