BREAKING! Blacksands vs Groovin Gorilla and that other c00n that can box good

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The minute the masses remember that they are gifting them all this power via attention we will start to see change.

Talking about the shyt wrong in media has not been working when that same media is calculated and predicated on views from outrage more than support.

We need a general shift and consensus in the understand of how to engage these buffoons. We gifted them all their status. We can take it away. Appeal to the platforms without watching or sharing his content. If you seen one offending video from dude then there's no reason why his videos should continue to be posted here for discussions, unless people are secretly into that shyt. We know the content. Does that make sense?

Best way to put it

Easier said than done though. I'm pretty sure that some of the big accounts on each app are making "why won't they go away" captioned posts, but it's really for engagement or their getting paid to promote them

But you're right, we collectively have to learn how to respond to them and others like them, but unfortunately the damage has been done

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Unfortunately for them, they about 8-12 years too late. 2011-2015 was the ultimate era of c00nery on SM. Tommy Sotomayor on Youtube, KingBach on Vine, countless amounts of c00n rhetoric on Twitter and Facebook from various people. They would've fit right in back then. :hhh:

And to think, some washed up b*stards talmbout "bring that era back" and then be on some pro-black shyt the next minute. :mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Somebody should send a full platoon of those Hebrew National brehs at them.

Just straight invade whatever restaurant they're bucking n gyrating at n click record.

White people screaming, c00ns shucking and the palace guard brehs yelling
Both of them box, they would wash all of them

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm failing to see the connect to what Blacksands is striving to do and some social media influencers? What is the goal here other than looking like a bitter ass hater in the process?

:jbhmm:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
What video does more damage to black people?

Why do you people make it seem like there's not tons of us who are sick of both?

Check my post history. I been acknowledged I stopped listening to hiphop years ago.

Half the headlines in here I gotta look up the artists cuz I been tapped out with mental garbage.

So this gotcha ain't getting b. Try again.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Why do you people make it seem like there's not tons of us who are sick of both?

Check my post history. I been acknowledged I stopped listening to hiphop years ago.

Half the headlines in here I gotta look up the artists cuz I been tapped out with mental garbage.

So this gotcha ain't getting b. Try again.
Then my post wasn't for you then. Not sure why you're getting triggered.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Somebody should send a full platoon of those Hebrew National brehs at them.

Just straight invade whatever restaurant they're bucking n gyrating at n click record.

White people screaming, c00ns shucking and the palace guard brehs yelling
:mjlol:
Why, so he can buck his eyes and SHARK BITE! those too?

I know what you meant....but those are Franks breh :pachaha: