BREAKING! Blacksands vs Groovin Gorilla and that other c00n that can box good

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
black America now willfully embraces what were once just the stereotypes that white people would assign to us.

the sexually promiscuous hoochie mama with multiple children by different fathers is now the dominant image of black women in America.

the illiterate low iq thug is now the dominant image of black men in America.

and, black people are seemingly fine with this. these minstrel acts, who all get paid handsomely to propagate this representation of our community, are who our children now aspire to be.

white, asian and latino children see engineers, scientists and financiers as the icons of their communities.

black children see degenerate trash as the icons of ours.

:francis:

But they getting the bag tho!!!

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I hate Groovin Gorilla so much :snoop:

shaq-walk-away.gif

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
one thing that’s trash is how people know what they’re doing but then play stupid like “it’s just having fun”

That’s coward shyt. He gave himself away with that watermelon skit he did

No culture puts up with this
At this point, it's obvious why we've been at the bottom for the past couple of centuries :francis:

Too many of us just don't get it

Like you said, you don’t see other cultures do this shyt. You don't see Chinese, Mexicans, Indians, etc. Tolerate minstrelsy

Last edited:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dying for fame by any means........You already know he letting them know we'll do whatever for our 15 minutes.....whatever

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Y’all just making them more popular. When I see some shyt I don’t like, I usually ignore it and go out of my way to not let that shyt in my life. This the umpteenth thread on this in x amount of days :mjlol:
It be funny cause people act surprised when you don’t know who these people are. Sharing their videos to trash them is still helping them

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Man what:gucci:

So that nikka pulled a 180? Smdh

Pretty much. I don't think he posted much before so no post history but then randomly decided to act weird as fukk.

The thread got deleted or something but there are still two threads referencing the Gibson thing and one with direct posts/quotes of him giving it up to Hitler and his genius