BREAKING! Blacksands vs Groovin Gorilla and that other c00n that can box good

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It was a blow but I still support the brotha. White people mess up and still get support from their people all the time. We have to stop holding brothas mistakes over their head for the rest of their lives. It almost comes off like jealousy and looking for a reason, any reason to not support.
I would feel that too, if he ever owned up to it, apologized, admitted he was wrong, anything. But he just doubled and tripled down and said everyone who had an issue with him was just broke and jealous. So fukk him, I guess? :manny:

Daps
I would feel that too, if he ever owned up to it, apologized, admitted he was wrong, anything. But he just doubled and tripled down and said everyone who had an issue with him was just broke and jealous. So fukk him, I guess? :manny:

I dont remember him saying any of the bolded. I still support breh :manny:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Dead ass
Anybody saying this
Why you making a big deal
They not hurting nobody
Ain’t black
I stand on that shyt
Or you some suburban fakkits and your shytty parents didn’t teach you shyt about black people or black imagery and why this shyt is fukked
fukk you and die in a car crash

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate Groovin Gorilla so much :snoop:

You hate him, yet you share a social media post of his direct page, that members will click on, which will boost his numbers and money (if he generates income from it) and keep him creating shyt because Instagram nor any other app can differentiate between someone watching and enjoying and someone watching and not liking.....

Make it make sense.

You could've just said you hate him and got the daps.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that big dancing nikka wasn't always gyrating around white folks I wouldn't have much of an issue with him but that other dude is super duper c00ning

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Dead ass
Anybody saying this
Why you making a big deal
They not hurting nobody
Ain’t black
I stand on that shyt
Or you some suburban fakkits and your shytty parents didn’t teach you shyt about black people or black imagery and why this shyt is fukked
fukk you and die in a car crash

They letting us young ppl drown.

“Ignore” doesnt do anything

Daps
black America now willfully embraces what were once just the stereotypes that white people would assign to us.

the sexually promiscuous hoochie mama with multiple children by different fathers is now the dominant image of black women in America.

the illiterate low iq thug is now the dominant image of black men in America.

and, black people are seemingly fine with this. these minstrel acts, who all get paid handsomely to propagate this representation of our community, are who our children now aspire to be.

white, asian and latino children see engineers, scientists and financiers as the icons of their communities.

black children see degenerate trash as the icons of ours.

:francis: