BREAKING! Blacksands vs Groovin Gorilla and that other c00n that can box good

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Why are those 2 dudes always mentioned together? They can’t be the only ones doing this.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
one thing that’s trash is how people know what they’re doing but then play stupid like “it’s just having fun”

That’s coward shyt. He gave himself away with that watermelon skit he did

No culture puts up with this

I agree. I mean, someone show me an asian creator making "chinese" eyes with buck teeth doing a "ching chong ching" bit for likes on social media.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I agree. I mean, someone show me an asian creator making "chinese" eyes with buck teeth doing a "ching chong ching" bit for likes on social media.
Awhile back Indian creators were going in on Indian actors for doing what they call “the voice” aka the stereotype Indian accent.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm failing to see the connect to what Blacksands is striving to do and some social media influencers? What is the goal here other than looking like a bitter ass hater in the process?

:jbhmm:
If you read the whole post, he basically was asking the public for money at the end lol

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
To be fair I've seen Asian comedians on tiktok and youtube faking broken English accents when they speak perfect English.

Uncle Roger was posted on here

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you read the whole post, he basically was asking the public for money at the end lol
So shyt on others in the process of asking for money? Is that it?

What happened with the Kevin Hart deal from Shark Tank?

• Wow
Reactions: jeh

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So shyt on others in the process of asking for money? Is that it?

What happened with the Kevin Hart deal from Shark Tank?
That’s what it sounds like he did to me lol

Put down other Black people and then said his product has good images of Black people and then ask for money lol