BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When was the last time you passed a note to a bank teller??

Count discreetly? LOL
What the fukk does that even mean?

That looked like some shady shyt.

You don’t want anyone to see you getting 12 bands cash in downtown Atlanta…. and you have to carry it on your person

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Maybe English is your second language… It explicitly stated that he would like to make a withdrawal form HIS checking account…. The note did not say Give me 12k… These are 2 entirely different things
:rudy:
I didn't quote the note word for word.

but he did ask for 12k discreetly in his note

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:dahell: What this nikka expect?

this is bullshyt tho.

when we was masked up, I needed to transfer 10K from one account to another, and my credit union was trippin about their cashier check machine being broke, so I told them to run me that cash instead. and they started trippin. so I got pissed and eventually talked to the manager who ran me that bread. I actually ended up taking out $9900, cuz 10K automatically alerts the IRS and what not.

my credit union account is an account I divert savings to every paycheck and I have no checks or ATM card for it, so whenever I need to get money, I have to go in person.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
A famous director dressing discreetly bc he doesn't want to get noticed.

Wrote a letter because wants no one else to hear he is taking out 12k in cash since it's robbing season

But of course it's his fault :mjpls:
We need a coli breh to put this theory to the test. Go to their local bank branch dressed like him, Pass a note to teller with the same request and see what happens.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was on his side until I saw the note. Dude didn't put his name or checking account # on the note and handwrote it

acecb824221f4826a7d207e71d5a8e3e_md.png

:snoop:

i cannot condone this. fill out the withdrawal slip like a normal adult.