BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You could not be more wrong. Seeing millions of dollars in the account is even more reason to be suspicious. When people come into the fraud a bank account do you think they're typically defrauding accounts that have a small amount of money in them?

That's not how people with millions of dollars in the bank typically behave.

They're usually very coached up on how to perform large cash transactions and either have a relationship with that particular branch where everyone is familiar with them, or they call ahead so that branch can reach out to some other location that they're familiar with so they can provide service with full confidence.

There is no world where millionaires just walk into random branches and get cash thrown out them without significant verification and validation.
Find the post of mine where I said people get money from their account that isn’t verified?:dahell: You just talking to be talking. This isn’t even a accurate response to my post. So I’ll give you context then. I run a couple non profits. Im also the CFO of them as well. Govt contracts exclusively which is to say we have millions in our account. I bank with Chase and TCF. I do not have all our receivables set up as direct deposit because I earn interest on the late payments. More income. Which is to say I receive paper checks. Which is to say I go into the bank quite often to make deposits and I withdraw large cash sums for as many purchases as I can due to some accounting benefits. You aren’t saying anything to me that personal experience hasn’t shown me have a more accurate recollection of. I have gone to a Chase that’s closer to my home, closer to the office, closer to where I was eating dinner, it didn’t matter as long as knew that branch to be a large branch such as the one in the Chicago Exchange building. Or on Wells by Sears tower. I’ve never once had any issue with cashing $150,000 checks or withdrawing as much as $19,700 dollars. I enter my card, enter my info and at most had my ID checked. That’s it my guy. No issues with the branch manager or anything. Maybe a sorry for the delay, or an introduction and that’s it.

You saying a whole lot of nothing. My point is that if she received his account information then there was no point to do all that.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
robbery from MY CHECK ACCOUNT ??

don't you have to insert your card before you get service at the teller?

you do in Canada..

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Find the post of mine where I said people get money from their account that isn’t verified?:dahell: You just talking to be talking. This isn’t even a accurate response to my post. So I’ll give you context then. I run a couple non profits. Im also the CFO of them as well. Govt contracts exclusively which is to say we have millions in our account. I bank with Chase and TCF. I do not have all our receivables set up as direct deposit because I earn interest on the late payments. More income. Which is to say I receive paper checks. Which is to say I go into the bank quite often to make deposits and I withdraw large cash sums for as many purchases as I can due to some accounting benefits. You aren’t saying anything to me that personal experience has shown me have a more accurate recollection of. I have gone to a Chase that’s closer to my home, closer to the office, closer to where I was eating dinner, it didn’t matter as long as knew that branch to be a large branch such as the one in the Chicago Exchange building. Or on Wells by Sears tower. I’ve never once had any issue with cashing $150,000 checks or withdrawing as much as $19,700 dollars. I enter my card, enter my info and at most had my ID checked. That’s it my guy. No issues with the branch manager or anything. Maybe a sorry for the delay, or an introduction and that’s it.

You saying a whole lot of nothing.
You don't think your account not only shows a consistent history of similar transactions, but also includes notifiers to bank staff about what to expect, and the location history of your transactions?

And how many times do you go into these banks with mask, hat, and sunglasses passing notes?

You've literally described your perfectly responsible banking habits. :gucci:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
This would have been easy at the drive thru at my bank wouldn't even need the note.Just show his face and ID.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broke ass submissive nikkas in here

To get HIS fukking money from HIS fukking account perhaps:gucci:

Real talk, are y'all stupid or something?

First of all, one man here talking about broke, and he clearly has never withdrawn 10k cash from the bank. I mean get into the real world bra lol

Second, where the F are yall from???? REALLLLY...Like bro, people snatch your account info and pull stunts like this, or will pick you up, drive you to the bank and force you to do this. The chick could've been stopping bra account from being wiped, or saved his damn life.

And to write that dumb ass note, he had to have been high or something LOL...

Like what the hell do yall do for a living, do you have any real world experience, or you just be on the net all day??

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
And this nikka aint even famous. Nobody knows what this negro look like he aint Will Smith or Denzel. Only certain few people are walking round the street recognizable famous and he nor any other director is one :heh:
Yall try waaaaaaaay too hard to defend stupidity just cause the stupid person is black.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if I ever feel like its too much cash for the window, I just ask to see one of the bankers, they do that shyt for you over at the desk

exactly lmaooo

this nikka been rich long enough to know better :mjlol:

when I read about the note, I thought cmon breh

then I seen the pic :heh: