BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
My mother withdrew $6,000 at the counter. No problem at all. Teller got spooked and whoever trained her didn't do their job. There are S.O.P. 's for strange situations that should have been followed to avoid this.​

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Did you watch him explain to the cops that he always does that at BOA and it's never been a problem before?

If the note was an issue they never would have have let him do that all the previous times. Clearly the fault lies with the teller.
Not arguing that it couldn't be cleared up easily without police involvement. but the fact that it needs to be cleared up at all is on him. You seriously recommending that people operate like he did?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He followed all proper protocol

-He had his identification on hand and at the ready

-He had his bank card

-He entered his pin number when prompted.

Compared with the Teller who

-Did NOT VERIFY his identification

-Did NOT ask for any secondary form of identification

-Lied and told him everything was fine and that the money was being counted for him.

What precisely did he do that was stupid? Would you rather he had walked in the building in white face so as not to appear “threatening”? Because THATS the only thing that would have eased the stress of that Teller.

You shame the Luke Cage moniker:scust:
Breh walked into a bank cosplaying as a bank robber passing notes, but oh he had a debit card. so no reason to be suspicious? You are asking people to be marks,

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
1. She sounds slow
2. She said he wouldnt answer any questions and kept saying “look at the note”. Thats hella suspicious.
3. He coulda went about this shyt 1 million different ways and avoided scaring the slow teller
4. She clearly freaked out and was scared of the situation, no need to crucify this chick.

This nikka was actin way to weird for $12k. Fill out the actual front of the deposit slip and just tell the chick verbally in a low tone “aye count my shyt in the back, I aint tryna get robbed by one of these shady atl nikkas” :mjgrin:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The note was on the withdrawal slip.

All the men raised in the gynocracy showed their asses in the last thread and this one with their want to force the black man to be wrong.

This bytch needs to be fired.
Bet you $500 dollars she won't be fired.
It was a mistake, but not an unreasonable one. definitely not cism.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Not arguing that it couldn't be cleared up easily without police involvement. but the fact that it needs to be cleared up at all is on him. You seriously recommending that people operate like he did?
Why would you not operate like this. Writing notes is t shady behavior its a form of communication. That he had id and his bank card resolved every technical issue.

Only black male misanderists are trying to excuse this woman.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
1. She sounds slow
2. She said he wouldnt answer any questions and kept saying “look at the note”. Thats hella suspicious.
3. He coulda went about this shyt 1 million different ways and avoided scaring the slow teller
4. She clearly freaked out and was scared of the situation, no need to crucify this chick.

This nikka was actin way to weird for $12k. Fill out the deposit slip and just tell the chick verbally in a low tone “aye count my shyt in the back, I aint tryna get robbed by one of these shady atl nikkas” :mjgrin:
Facts
bold line 2 for emphasis

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
honestly 12 g aint nothing to be writing a letter about, then again it is atl
In cash? I'm pretty sure it is. And what some of you need to realize is it isn't only about the fear of necessarily being robbed. They're also looking out for wire fraud. It's an atypical situation that I wish he hadn't placed himself in and I wished this sister would have handled better. I cannot side with her on calling the police - you won't see me defend that.