BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100 percent

Way too many crackers and non blacks on this site and its sickening

Also, some Black posters have/are turning into republican(republiKKKlan) shills so of course they are starting to adopt the same mindset that their racist White massas have.

Daps
The bank teller didn't bother to verify his ID.

Mask (normal given the circumstances, but still)
Note asking to be discreet
Large amount of money
Out of state ID on top of everything

Looks suspicious, but she didn’t verify his ID, so the police shouldn’t have been called unless she couldn’t verify him

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mask (normal given the circumstances, but still)
Note asking to be discreet
Large amount of money
Out of state ID on top of everything

Looks suspicious, but she didn’t verify his ID, so the police shouldn’t have been called unless she couldn’t verify him
Inserted debit card
Entered correct PIN
Provided ID

He gave a note because saying out loud, "count the $12k discreetly" defeats the purpose of it being discreet.

The dispatcher questions her. She admits she didn't even verify the ID.

Even the cop in the back, after Ryan details the steps he took, throws up his hands with the :gucci: like "What the fukk did we get called here for?"

Daps
Inserted debit card
Entered correct PIN
Provided ID

He gave a note because saying out loud, "count the $12k discreetly" defeats the purpose of it being discreet.

The dispatcher questions her. She admits she didn't even verify the ID.

Even the cop in the back, after Ryan details the steps he took, throws up his hands with the :gucci: like "What the fukk did we get called here for?"

I said she didn’t bother to verify his ID, so she shouldn’t have called the police. But it did look suspicious. Plus, you have to move differently as a black man. Every time the cashier asks if I want my receipt, I always say yes, because I don’t want to be accused of stealing. Just because we SHOULD be treated a certain way, doesn’t mean we don’t have to operate differently.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
:russ:
This is the birdbrain that some of yal are in here defending
:cape:

she didn’t even verify his information, saw the California ID , didn’t even try to see if his name match with the account , Jesus man that’s the worst type of profiling from your own people .

Seriously what bank robber is gonna put their pin in & provide you with ID & PIN number

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: At you denying they exist. You must be in your 40s

No I’m not stupid enough to pigeon hole an entire demo, especially one which you so called “black men” came from. Too many agents on this site. :scust:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I work across the street from that location:
  • Knowing the area I’m not surprised
  • Going in there to do the smallest thing is always some other shyt. I’ve gone to get certified checks from my account for work at like $50 amounts and it’s a million questions.
  • The parking lot is funky so I can see being worried about being robbed.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I said she didn’t bother to verify his ID, so she shouldn’t have called the police. But it did look suspicious. Plus, you have to move differently as a black man. Every time the cashier asks if I want my receipt, I always say yes, because I don’t want to be accused of stealing. Just because we SHOULD be treated a certain way, doesn’t mean we don’t have to operate differently.

He

Gave the teller his ID
Gave The Teller his bank card
Gave the Teller his pin number

explain how much MORE differently he should have moved as a black man? Enter the building in white face?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Since the bytch is one ours,son needs to close his account and keep it moving
He could always sue
But we ain't marching, looting and shooting for this

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Seriously what bank robber is gonna put their pin in & provide you with ID & PIN number
Robber Leaves Debit Card and Prescription Behind

Robber Leaves Debit Card and Prescription Behind
Police found her locked outside her home
By Matt Bartosik • Published August 19, 2010 • Updated on August 19, 2010 at 6:45 am

Some criminals leave behind a signature or "calling card." One bungling robber in Waukegan left behind something much more telling: her debit card.

At about 1 p.m. Monday, 42-year-old Kimberly Ramirez walked into the Consumer Credit Union at 2750 Washington Street, said police. She was reportedly wearing a black hat and sunglasses and carrying a black purse.

Ramirez walked up to a teller and handed over a note that read, "Give me what you got," police said.

But Ramirez must have been a very nervous robber. She repeatedly asked the teller if any panic buttons had been pressed, said officials, and then she dropped her debit card on the counter.

If that wasn't enough of a blunder, she forgot one other thing in her plan: a getaway car!

When Ramirez fled the credit union with $11,362, she approached a man in the parking lot with a red car. She offered him $1,235 to drive her home, said officials (who confiscated the driver's payoff).

When police arrived at the credit union, they used Ramirez's debit card and the note—which had her prescription written on the back—to find her home address.

Bank robber gave teller his actual ID during heist: feds

This wannabe bank robber took leaving his calling card a little too literally.

A Chicago bank robbery suspect gave a teller his state-issued ID along with a withdrawal slip demanding $10,000 during an ill-fated heist Monday, federal prosecutors said.

Edner Flores, 34, entered a PNC Bank in the city’s Humboldt Park section and waited in line before handing a teller a deposit ticket with the words “armed” and “no die packs,” leading the quick-witted bank employee to press a silent alarm, a criminal complaint shows.

The savvy teller then asked Flores — who was wearing a hood and a surgical mask at the time — if he wanted to make a deposit or a withdrawal, prosecutors said.

The employee then gave Flores a blue withdrawal slip – on which he scrawled “$10,000” and filled out his account number as “12345689” before handing it back, according to a photograph in the complaint.

Flores proceeded to give his authentic ID to the teller when asked, forking over his temporary state ID card issued by the Illinois Secretary of State just days earlier.

The ID contained Flores’ name, photo, driver’s license number and date of birth, according to the redacted complaint.
So I'm reading through these last few pages and people like "what kind of robber would do X, Y, and Z?" and i'm like bank robbers have done all this silly shyt before. I'll say this again, this dude basically went in there and did like 95% of the shyt bank robbers do and set off a bunch of red flags that bank tellers look for.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Robber Shows Teller Two Forms of ID

Robber Shows Teller Two Forms of ID
Stoic teller requests ID from robber, gets it
By Frank Heinz • Published March 15, 2011 • Updated on March 15, 2011 at 4:30 pm

A Dallas bank robber who abided by a teller's request to provide two forms of identification before she could give him money is going to prison.

A federal judge Tuesday sentenced 49-year-old Nathan Wayne Pugh of Sachse to more than eight years.

Prosecutors said last July Pugh walked into the Wells Fargo Bank on the 4300 block of Lemmon Avenue while carring a bag from a fast-food restaurant.

According to an affidavit, Pugh walked up to a teller and said he wished to make a withdrawal. When she asked how much, he placed the bag on the counter along with a poorly written note that said:

"Look if you don’t want to die then you should do as this note says This is not a bag of food This is a bom, so just put money in an envelope and do not make any move till after I have left for ten mintis"

The stoic teller stalled and told Pugh that he needed two forms of ID before she could hand over his withdrawal. Pugh showed her his Wells Fargo debit card, then a Texas state ID card with his name.

When Pugh turned to leave the bank, he noticed two Dallas police officers at the entrance. He quickly tried to take a woman holding a child hostage, but fell to the floor as the woman struggled. He was quickly taken into custody by Dallas' finest.