BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robber Leaves Debit Card and Prescription Behind

Bank robber gave teller his actual ID during heist: feds

So I'm reading through these last few pages and people like "what kind of robber would do X, Y, and Z?" and i'm like bank robbers have done all this silly shyt before. I'll say this again, this dude basically went in there and did like 95% of the shyt bank robbers do and set off a bunch of red flags that bank tellers look for.
How is this similar to what Ryan did?

She was reportedly wearing a black hat and sunglasses
It was the first week of January when Ryan was arrested. The cops had on hats and coats. The body cam shows it was sunny as fukk outside.

Ramirez walked up to a teller and handed over a note that read, "Give me what you got," police said.
:unimpressed:

But Ramirez must have been a very nervous robber. She repeatedly asked the teller if any panic buttons had been pressed, said officials, and then she dropped her debit card on the counter.
She dropped her card on some scared shyt.

Ryan inserted his card into the reader and entered his PIN when asked. Then provided his ID when asked.

How are these similar?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

It was the first week of January when Ryan was arrested. The cops had on hats and coats. The body cam shows it was sunny as fukk outside.

She dropped her card on some scared.

Ryan inserted his card into the reader and entered his PIN when asked. Then provided his ID when asked.

How are these similar?
it's valid because yall keep saying "why kind of bank robber would show an ID or have a debit card?". I'm directly addressing that. LMAO. Yall calling people c00ns, when i'm showing you that this dude went in there and did a bunch of the same exact shyt actual bank robbers (or attempted robbers) do. Here's another one.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/c...is-name-on-it-austin-police-say/269-579139044

WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Texas — An accused Austin-area bank robber has been arrested after police say identifying information left behind at the scene of the crime led to his arrest.

According to court documents, police responded to reports of a robbery at the Chase Bank at 12858 North US Highway 183 in Williamson County on Friday at 3:40 p.m. An employee there reported that she was working the teller line when she was approached by a man, later identified as Eric Maurice Hegger, 31.

The teller reported that Hegger gave her a bank slip with handwriting on the back that read, "I need $10,000 now." She said she asked the man if he had his debit card or identification with him because she had seen him in the bank earlier that day filling out a bank slip. He reportedly told her he had a gun. Although the teller she said did not see the weapon, she stated she feared for her safety, told him she had to push some buttons to get out the money, and handed him the cash.

The bank manager later reported that Hegger had been seen around 10:30 a.m. that day filling out a bank slip for $10,000 and giving it to a teller. The manager said the teller requested identification from the man, but the card he gave the teller did not appear to match his identity, nor did the social security number he provided match any customer on record.

After asking the man to come back with correct information, bank staff said he exited the bank but left behind the bank slip he attempted to cash with his name, Eric Hegger, written on it.

On Friday, the Austin Police Department responded to another reported bank robbery at a Wells Fargo located at 13749 North US Highway 183 in Williamson County. There, a teller had pressed the panic button. When police arrived, documents state Hegger was still inside the bank, apparently wearing similar clothes as reported from the prior robbery -- a dirty white shirt, baggy blue jeans, and brown unlaced boots.

Police said Hegger admitted to robbing the Chase Bank on July 27 and handing a note to the teller demanding $10,000. He said he told the teller he had a gun but stated he did not actually have one on his person. Hegger was charged with robbery by threat, a second-degree felony.

I'll say it again, dude went in there and did a bunch of bank robberish is shyt trying to be discreet and basically set off a bunch of bank robber red flags. And i'm showing yall proof of people doing similar shyt.

edit:

San Diego bank robber reveals identity by using ATM card during heist

San Diego bank robber reveals identity by using ATM card during heist
BY KRISTINA DAVIS
JAN. 4, 2017 12 PM PT
SAN DIEGO —
If only all crimes were so easy to solve.

Alvin Lee Neal robbed a downtown San Diego bank, but before he did he inserted his ATM debit card at the teller window — revealing his name and other personal information.

Neal, 56, was sentenced in San Diego federal court Tuesday to three years and 10 months in prison for the robbery, the U.S. Attorney’s Office said.

Neal entered the Wells Fargo branch on First Avenue on May 13 and approached a teller window, according to his plea agreement. He first swiped his card through the card reader at the window. When the teller asked how he could be helped, Neal replied: “You’re being robbed. Don’t make a mistake.” He then handed the teller a note that had a similar statement.

ADVERTISEMENT
When the teller hesitated, Neal said: “You don’t want anyone to get hurt, don’t make a mistake.”

The teller handed him $565 — in $20s and $1s — and Neal ran out of the bank, pulling a metal cart from the bank behind him, according to the complaint.

With his debit card information on hand, investigators found his driver’s license and address and discovered Neal is a registered sex offender. He was previously convicted of attempted rape and sexual battery, according to the California Megan’s Law website.

FBI agents and San Diego police officers set up surveillance at a hostel on 10th Avenue downtown and stopped him as he left the building that afternoon. He agreed to a search of the room he was staying in, which turned up a checkered, double-breasted jacket that the robber appeared to have worn, as well as Neal’s debit card, the complaint states.

He admitted to robbing the bank when questioned by investigators, according to the complaint.

As part of his sentence, he was ordered to pay $565 in restitution to the bank.

:mjlol: "but what kind of bank robber would swipe their card?"

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The bank teller didn't bother to verify his ID.

zCVS3pa.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

How are these similar?

Breh don't even bother. There are a segment of people (c00ns) who will vilify a black man no matter WHAT he does. If Coogler had walked in that bytch with his social security number tattooed across his forehead singing " I AM RYAN COOGLER" at the top of his lungs and the cops ended up killing him they'd still find a way to blame Coogler.

Common sense ain't that common

Daps
He

Gave the teller his ID
Gave The Teller his bank card
Gave the Teller his pin number

explain how much MORE differently he should have moved as a black man? Enter the building in white face?

Not giving a note that says do it discreetly

Daps

How are these similar?

c00ns really trying to equate handing a note demanding $10k to Ryan passing a note asking to withdraw $12k from his account which surely had far more than $12k in it. :dead:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I work across the street from that location:
  • Knowing the area I’m not surprised
  • Going in there to do the smallest thing is always some other shyt. I’ve gone to get certified checks from my account for work at like $50 amounts and it’s a million questions.
  • The parking lot is funky so I can see being worried about being robbed.
To clarify, you're speaking from Ryan's perspective right?