*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
this is actually the most negative place on Kamala right now

twitter and tiktok going crazy for her. republicans mad as fukk their easy old man target is gone

joe did a great thing here. money is pouring in for Kamala rn. Im gonna donate too

yall might be wrong here. she has a shot and people are energized now instead of dragging their feet

No its not.....we posting her cute gifs an pics :troll:

giphy.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The fallout from this already is amazing. It ain’t been a full 8 hours yet :deadrose: Now people are saying the Republicans might sue. Nah, Kamala has no shot right? Why not just run your campaign and see what happens in November? I’m confused… people wanted him gone, Trump said he’s unfit to run the country. What is the problem now????

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Some of ya'll do remember that Trump is an extremely unpopular candidate right? He lost the popular vote in 2016 to an unpopular candidate who had years of political baggage. We had a record-turnout election in 2020 to get his ass outta there and ended up turning red states like GA blue for the first time in decades. Now 4 years later, he's a criminal and has years of political baggage himself. And you just can't compare Harris situation to Clinton. The Democrats actually have a chance control the narrative for Kamala if they get behind her as a candidate. Something that they couldn't do Clinton no matter how hard they tried.

The best thing Republicans had going for them was the apathy that voters had toward both candidates, because low Democratic turnout is the only way they win an election. They wanted nothing more than for Biden to remain in this race.

But Democrats WILL for sure lose this if you dudes keep convincing yourself to stay home because Trump is some unbeatable Sith lord when he was already defeated 4 years ago :dead:

Cotdamnit ya'll making me feel like I'm campaigning for Harris and I don't even care for her like that :pachaha:
I feel like Republicans still have voter apathy in their favor.

2020 turnout was hot off of, yes, Trump being unpopular, but also the summer of 2020 with all protests, unrest, etc. As well as Covid, from a public health standpoint but also from people having more time on their hands to engage with politics.

Biden was a weak candidate (then and now) in terms of inspiring turnout. I think Kamala might be even worse, we're once against relying on 'not Trump' for voter turn out but without the boost of the 2020 Summer.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The fallout from this already is amazing. It ain’t been a full 8 hours yet :deadrose: Now people are saying the Republicans might sue. Nah, Kamala has no shot right? Why not just run your campaign and see what happens in November? I’m confused… people wanted him gone, Trump said he’s unfit to run the country. What is the problem now????
The people who keep pivoting simply want Trump to win lol.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL