*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
this is actually the most negative place on Kamala right now

twitter and tiktok going crazy for her. republicans mad as fukk their easy old man target is gone

joe did a great thing here. money is pouring in for Kamala rn. Im gonna donate too

yall might be wrong here. she has a shot and people are energized now instead of dragging their feet

Thecoli doesn't understand that people wanted anyone, but Trump and Biden.

There are a lot of people on this site such as closeted MAGAs (along with disgruntled Bernie Bros, etc) and others who have disdain for Kamala due to ignorance, personal biases, and preconceived assumptions, some resulting from online smear campaigns spreading lies and exaggerating trivial nonsense about her character.

I think Kamala is going to do better than expected, most people are happy she's getting this chance and believe in her.
We simply understand that youth doesn't turn up in elections and that swing party white men 30+ in swing states are the keys to the battle.

It's anybody but Trump for me but I'm not going to ignore the makeup and track record of the country to be dreamy-eyed.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I know we should be posting stuff against the TOS.

But someone needs to make Van Jones sleep permanently.