*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
The defeatist attitude is crazy. Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but it feels like a lot of people are really underestimating Kamala's winning power. She's a good speaker, she's a relatively younger candidate, and she's up against pedophile felon. This absolutely is a winnable race if people actually turn out and vote.
imagine Kamala debating trump and she starts with...I have locked up many men like you in my career :mjlol:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Again, winning is the goal. I’m willing to eat crow if she or whoever gets the nom wins but he was the best choice unfortunately. Smart move would’ve been to get him across the finish line then resign for health reasons.
Dude was in no condition to run a campaign. Trump had covid and all types of shyt against him in 2020 and it was close.

The risk of apathy and just staying home was too high if people felt that you essentially giving them a fake candidate.

Trump voters are voting for Trump, many Biden voters are voting against Trump.

The one benefit is that makes his votes translatable. Now whoever comes in has to give people a reason to vote for them in addition to the against Trump core.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I've been trying to tell y'all Kamala would be the unanimous choice if Biden were to step down...she's the VP...of course, she'd be the #1 option that's just how it goes, they're not gonna sidestep her for someone lower on the totem pole of authority.

I said it all along that the Dems are confident in Kamala in these dire circumstances to propel to victory knowing how people feel about the alternative on the other side...

I believe in Kamala in the event she has to step up

:sas1::sas2:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
How many of you are actually going to change your vote over this?

Where are all the people who said we need a younger candidate?
The issue here is the younger candidates rarely get the younger voters to get off their asses and go vote. It took Obama and a pandemic for their numbers to spike

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
White women voting to make the first woman president a half-Indian half-black woman is never happening. :dead:
:mjlol:

The hate Meghan gets for getting a white prince is not too dissimilar. Cac women are easy to deconstruct.

It's good to have hope but we must be realistic. There are a ton of hidden racists in this country.
Even white men to a degree, they'll be in lock step.

But it won't be as intense as white women.

Clinton was a deeply unpopular and a long-time politican with a baggage of conspiracy theories plus the bytch was evil as shyt.

Get a white women VP. :pachaha:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
200w.gif