*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
You can look at the soaring cost of living here - tons of taxes (at high rates) yet poor infrastructure, growing income inequality and thus a huge homeless population, softening incarceration laws and thus soaring crime, offering health care and other social safety nets to illegals, and of course general disagreement with environmental, corporate, and LGBT policies
Yea the state of California is a huge knock on him, but he's one of the best public speakers I've ever seen. He has enough charisma to win. Really the dems only shot imo

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Black men.... y'all get y'all shyt together and get behind this Black woman

Yes…my melanin queen 😍

The progressive Indian grandfather who inspired Kamala Harris ...

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The defeatist attitude is crazy. Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but it feels like a lot of people are really underestimating Kamala's winning power. She's a good speaker, she's a relatively younger candidate, and she's up against pedophile felon. This absolutely is a winnable race if people actually turn out and vote.
Because nobody voted for her…hardly anyone truly wants her and because of that people are skeptical that she can actually win .

lib123

All Star
Daps
I'm telling y'all. This is a play. Dems know Kamala won't win. They're going to half way prop her up knowing she's going to get destroyed in November. They've conceded the election already. This is about cleaning house and preparing for 2028.

Yeah that's not far-fetched. Not to mention the wealthy mega donors will still benefit from Trump's policies.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Democrats now have certainty, a brand and a recognizable name who'll stomp Trump in a debate.

All backed and bolstered by the exponentially better policies.

Need to step out, but going from the honest reaction I think Kamala and whoever she chooses as VP are going to steamroll MAGA in November.

Younger and no mental problems.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
That's a problem and she can't nae nae her way out of it
Yeah with Obama you can say he wasn’t really black or whatever but when you see his family …you can’t front on it.

With Kamala the same thing is going to be said and when she put out with dude a lot of people are gonna have some questions